7.62x51

I just bought 1000 rounds of German loose pack 7.62x51 for $397.00 shipped. Send me a PM for details. They have plenty more. jp

It was more a statement about how 2 years ago I could get that much for $200 or less.

However, you can get Privi 200 round Boxer Primed (I think German surplus is Berdan) new production ammo for $80-90 if you look at the right places.

Not a bad deal if you don't reload, but I prefer paying a small premium for Boxer primed ammo.

I agree to a point. I have about 1000 rounds or so of U.S., Israeli, and Portugeuse made ammo that is reloadable ($19.00 to 22.00 per 200). Since my Cetme is hard on brass I'll use berdan for plinking. 1000 rounds makes for some good trigger time. I just took 3000 rounds out of my car in 3 other calibers. Time to stock up. jp
It was more a statement about how 2 years ago I could get that much for $200 or less.

However, you can get Privi 200 round Boxer Primed (I think German surplus is Berdan) new production ammo for $80-90 if you look at the right places.

Not a bad deal if you don't reload, but I prefer paying a small premium for Boxer primed ammo.

I misunderstood you then,I thought you meant you knew somewhere that sells .308 for less.

I found a few cases of Hertenberger Austrian
15406.jpg
308 for 400.00 shipped.

Anyone find a better price on it ?

I bought all the guy had.

It was only two cases, However if I find another source for the ammo I will post a link or PM the guys contact info.

I'm now looking into getting some Hirt 9mm and or .223 ammo as I only have about 4K rounds of .223 left.

Its amazing how much friends can exhaust your ammo supply.

The next time someone asks Ill be "NO I'm not into guns".

Back
Top Bottom