A different non res question

My brother in law and I both live in MA. I have a class A (ma licence) and a nh non res permit, while my brother in law has a class B licence (no carry just a own and purchase).
My question is, can he get a nh non res permit with his class b? Has anyone done this?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

TTBOMK, NH will issue him a license to carry concealed in NH, even with his LTC-B.

BTW, yours is not a "different" non-resident question.

It has been asked and answered many, many times.

Regardless for what purpose your NH license is issued, it is appropriate for all lawful and proper purposes. So restrictions do exist, just they don't matter or mean anything.

Do you want to believe some website, or someone who has been through the process or lives here and knows WTF is going on.

NH does not GARA about your MA permit restrictions, as long as you have some sort of a LTC you will get a Pistol and Revolver permit here that will allow you to carry concealed.

It you want to open carry, or carry an unloaded gun concealed you don't even need a license from anywhere.

Have your significant other carry a loaded magazine to hand to you and you can CCW the empty weapon. You think I am joking but it is not a bad idea.

Thanks. I have my non res. This is for my brother inlaw. He asked me to check it out for him. I dont want to give him wrong info.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I checked handgun.us, and it says for nonresidents, your home licence must have no restrictions

This was at one time NH policy, but that seems to change from time to time. I am not certain what their current policy is in this regard, but I think it is better now.

This was at one time NH policy, but that seems to change from time to time. I am not certain what their current policy is in this regard, but I think it is better now.

That "policy" was put in place WITHOUT authority and was corrected twice now by ProGun-NH (PGNH). From my last discussions with Sam Cohen about it, they accept ANY MA LTC regardless of restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom