A great argument for gun control.......

I agree with both of the above but there is a little truth in everything...hopefully there is only that....a little....truth in this one. It is definetly scary to think about it though...especially since I was just at a local lake at the picnic area fishing and saw MS-13 spray painted on about 3 trees! This crap has to stop.

Weather or not you agree with the author's commentary of the information given, or even think the results are likely, you can't ignore the facts that are stated!

One thing is true: MS-13 is on the rise.
According to Brian Truchon, Director of the FBI's MS-13 National Gang Task Force, the MS-13 gang has been identified in 42 states. Los Angels is the starting point, and from L.A. there is always a road back to Central America.
The FBI has identified 13 core cities for MS-13: Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Newark, New York, Omaha, Sacramento, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington.
Joe Trias of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement says, "MS-13 is not going away. We are seeing second generation MS-13 members, and MS-13 recruitment is increasing. We also see signs of a more formal criminal structure developing within MS-13, both in the United States and in Central America.
To investigate and counter trans-border gang activity, the FBI has placed agents in El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala and Chiapas, Mexico.
See: http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55419

Regardless of sources, it's hard to deny that the enemies of the United States would love to to do grievous harm to our people in any way they could.

Be it suitcase bombs, warheads, (both of which I have little doubt already exist in our country,.. waiting for the day), or gangs of violent, uncivil, murderers overwhelming our police and limited military forces within our borders, nothing that was said in that article isn't a goal of Islamic Radicals, other anti-American groups, and governments throughout the world.

Back
Top Bottom