• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A republican in Kentucky voted for this.

A justifiable homicide is still a homicide. So a citizen in Kentucky defends himself and he’s penalized by losing his personal property? Get bent
Total virtue signaling by a hyphenated Republican bitch karen...amazing.

Why aren't we destroying all cars that are used by drunks and druggies in vehicular homicides?

Well, Kentucky voted for a Democrat for Governor, twice, because they liked his father. As long as these types of things are benchmarks for voter intelligence it will be hard to keep our head above water.

The country will, unfortunately, be forever lost to these people eventually, not this year or next, but a couple decades down the road their sheer numbers will be overwhelming.

The country will, unfortunately, be forever lost to these people eventually, not this year or next, but a couple decades down the road their sheer numbers will be overwhelming.
The frustrating thing is that if they wise up they will already be in the shower and hear the "water" coming on.

A justifiable homicide is still a homicide. So a citizen in Kentucky defends himself and he’s penalized by losing his personal property? Get bent
Those get returned no?

Total virtue signaling by a hyphenated Republican bitch karen...amazing.

Why aren't we destroying all cars that are used by drunks and druggies in vehicular homicides?
Usually that happens without state assistance

Between the accident and any processing

I don't understand why we should be upset about this. So they destroy guns used in crimes. So rather than buying a used gun someone goes to their local gun shop and buys a new one. That helps the local gun shop, that also helps the manufacturer. I'm not seeing a problem here.

Is it a stupid policy. Perhaps. Will it keep guns from being used in crimes? Nope. But the policy in no way seems to harm second amendment rights, makes them feel good about themselves, and drives business to local gun shops and firearm manufacturers who could use the business. This kind of feels like a win to me and they're doing us a favor. I say, let them.

I can't justify the reasoning but on the flip side, I wouldn't buy the house that a murder took place in, I would be forever creeped out silly as it may sound. I wouldn't care if it was beside a cemetery, a least the neighbors would be quite.

@Uzi2 might end up having to change his name to UziNone…
Don't bet the farm on it son.

Read and understand the Kentucky Constitution......also realize that the Kentucky legislature holds a pro gun super majority and abhor restrictive gun laws.

All the democrats in the state are concentrated in Louisville and Lexington........and the entire rest of the state would see them all die in a raging fire before they'd give up their guns or rights.

Last edited:
I don't understand why we should be upset about this. So they destroy guns used in crimes. So rather than buying a used gun someone goes to their local gun shop and buys a new one. That helps the local gun shop, that also helps the manufacturer. I'm not seeing a problem here.

Is it a stupid policy. Perhaps. Will it keep guns from being used in crimes? Nope. But the policy in no way seems to harm second amendment rights, makes them feel good about themselves, and drives business to local gun shops and firearm manufacturers who could use the business. This kind of feels like a win to me and they're doing us a favor. I say, let them.
Seriously?

WTF?

Dude. Stop, please?

Im really not impressed with your posts recently.

Go disarm yourself and move on.

to quote you "It’s an inanimate object."

Who the f*** cares what they do with it? They can shove it up their keester for all I care. Not like any of us can't just go around the corner and buy another one.
Today, next week we cannot.

That’s the point of the new bill, what was ok will not be.

Are you not paying attention?

The loopholes will be gone.

Enjoy you .40 shield

Today, next week we cannot.

That’s the point of the new bill, what was ok will not be.

Are you not paying attention?

The loopholes will be gone.

Enjoy you .40 shield

I have the belief that in a post-Bruen world, assault weapons bans, magazine bans, and other such nonsense will not withstand judicial review. The wheels of justice turn slowly. But I believe it will happen. We already have conflicting decisions. The issue is ripe for Supreme Court review.

Is my faith misplaced? We'll see. But I'm an optimist.

I have the belief that in a post-Bruen world, assault weapons bans, magazine bans, and other such nonsense will not withstand judicial review. The wheels of justice turn slowly. But I believe it will happen. We already have conflicting decisions. The issue is ripe for Supreme Court review.

Is my faith misplaced? We'll see. But I'm an optimist.
I want to believe.

It will take YEARS for that to happen.

We are f***ed until then.

I appreciate your optimism, but this is MA

No gunz 4 U

Because I can't buy some gun at auction doesn't mean that I'm going to automatically go out and buy something at a shop.
Your logic would also support gov purchases (I hate calling them buybacks because they never owned them in their first place). I think it was @EddieCoyle who had the best statement on those.

Because I can't buy some gun at auction doesn't mean that I'm going to automatically go out and buy something at a shop.
Your logic would also support gov purchases (I hate calling them buybacks because they never owned them in their first place). I think it was @EddieCoyle who had the best statement on those.

IDK dude. If I want a gun I'm going to go buy it. I would venture to guess most people do the same. I'm not going to say, well can't get it at auction... so I guess I'm out of luck...

IDK dude. If I want a gun I'm going to go buy it. I would venture to guess most people do the same. I'm not going to say, well can't get it at auction... so I guess I'm out of luck...
I agree with you there. If I want something, I'll just buy it. I point it out because I don't really see it supporting the industry at a higher level or greater value than the cost in taking a firearm out of circulation. I don't like the idea that the gov can just decide to arbitrarily destroy one category of property, but automobiles, which have a significantly higher occurrence of injury to operator and others, are allowed to continue to be auctioned.

Good luck after the new law is passed

No cool guns for you.

Enjoy a .40 shield.

Seriously?

WTF?

Dude. Stop, please?

Im really not impressed with your posts recently.

Go disarm yourself and move on.

I'm actually with Pre Ban on this. I don't see the downside. Slightly more expensive overall gun market in the state because of a reduced pool of low end firearms?

If it was used in conjunction with a 'red flag law' I'd be with you. To hell with all that. But the gun being destroyed once its been used in a crime? Not sure how I feel about the state profiting or otherwise directly gaining funds as a result of selling a gun used in a crime. But I'm sure buying a cheap clapped out gun might be interesting. I haven't had any new scars for almost 8 years.

edit: Being more specific - I don't know how I'd feel about people bidding on the gun the Louisville KY bank robber killed people with. Furthermore, who wants to buy a gun with bodies on it? Besides the weirdos who collect serial killer memorabilia. Wonder what the Louisville bank robber's AR will go for, or if people will even know which is which.

Currently, the general public can't buy the guns directly - they are only sold to FFL's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom