A2 buffer tube depth measurement

I don't know if anyone else enjoyed these responses as much as I did, but here's a summary. [laugh] Yes, they're completely out of context, so what.

That's pretty ghetto, and he said he had a rifle receiver extension so you can't really run it backed off a turn anyway.

Sorry, I ran a poll and it was unanimous. Ghetto fabulous.

Sometimes ghetto gets it done. [grin]

To the OP, if you're in the Malden / Melrose / Reading area, let me know and I'll take a look for you. I'm pretty sure we can get it figured out. I have spare buffers, springs, etc.

Rifle buffer tube, carbine buffer and rifle spring.

Ghetto

Will check again at the range in the am...but if this setup works...and no markings from the bolt on the lower...(I know it will still be ghetto), would you suggest adding a spacer to the ACE stock, the rifle spring and the carbine buffer?

Just wondering if I should leave well enough alone, start tinkering with the gas tube or order up a spacer...

Help is genuinely appreciated...

Ghetto

Will check again at the range in the am...but if this setup works...and no markings from the bolt on the lower...(I know it will still be ghetto), would you suggest adding a spacer to the ACE stock, the rifle spring and the carbine buffer?

Just wondering if I should leave well enough alone, start tinkering with the gas tube or order up a spacer...

Help is genuinely appreciated...

I would suggest fixing your gas system issue or whatever else is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom