Acme.Armament

picked up a shotgun last weekend and we worked on one of my glocks. always fun and of course an easy transaction. adam and nicole are great people to know.

did the numrich order come in yet? [grin]

Stopped in to Acme for the first time yesterday to look around. Picked up some powder. Nice shop, nice dog, and Adam's a real good guy.

Stopped by after the Plymouth Gun Show this past weekend and picked up a Marlin rifle!
Outstanding crew and met a fellow NES Member as well with a "shiny 1911". I forget his handle tho :X

Spent time discussing our mutual love for German Shepard, and Adam and Nicole were very patient and informative through the sales process. Love you guys!

Stopped by after the Plymouth Gun Show this past weekend and picked up a Marlin rifle!
Outstanding crew and met a fellow NES Member as well with a "shiny 1911". I forget his handle tho :X

Spent time discussing our mutual love for German Shepard, and Adam and Nicole were very patient and informative through the sales process. Love you guys!

Aha! There you are! It was good to meet you too - couldn't remember your screenname though!

Jshooter was the guy with the sweet 1911. :)

went in today to pick up my lowers from the group buy. Can't say enough positive things, a great shop where you can sit and shoot the sh*t for awhile. If it was closer id certainly be in more credit card debt! One of these days i'm goin to buy a barrett from there

I stopped in at their new location @ 501 Mammoth Rd. in Londonderry NH yesterday for the Grand Opening of their new shop.
Their selection isn't huge yet, but they're working on it.
I did leave a deposit on a rifle that was on my wish list, and Adam PM'd me today saying the rifle has been ordered and it'll be on it's way soon.
Always a great experience dealing with Adam and Nicole, two of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet.
Thanks for the great service and good luck with your new shop in a Free State.

[thumbsup]

bought my lower and parts kit from Adam and Nicole, awesome people, I would definitely drive an hour or so each way to do business with them again.

Thanks! Glad we could help you out and thanks for making the drive. :)

Pictures when it's all built up! Or better yet, bring it with you to an open house and show it off while we all eat bacon! [laugh]

Stopped in to Acme Armaments today. Was making a loop up through NH looking for 9mm (you all know). On our way back south we decide to swing in and see the place. Very friendly atmosphere, the dog was great (I'd still be there with him if it didnt seem like it would be weird). I'm not currently shopping for a new gun, but next time I am this will be my very first stop.

Stopped by the shop today to pick up a Karma item and check the place out. Let's just say that Nicole, Adam and the guard dog, didn't get his name, were most inviting and pleasure to talk with.
They have a good selection of ammo, accessories and weapons. I even bought a t-shirt from "GunHampshire". Do yourself a favor and stop in to see them.

Last edited:
Stopped by the shop today to pick up a Karma item and check the place out. Let's just say that Nicole, Adam and the guard dog, didn't get his name, were most inviting and pleasure to talk with.
They have a good selection of ammo, accessories and weapons. I even bought a t-shirt from "GunHampshire". Do yourself a favor and stop in to see them.

Good to meet you too! The attack dog [rofl] is Dad.

Out of curiosity, why is he called that?

Because that is his name.

We adopted him from GSRNE and he was surrendered by a man who drank more than he took care of his 3 GSD's. The man had named him Dadamine and told GSRNE that it was an Indian name. We found no such name or any reference to it anywhere. So it became easier and more direct to call him Dad.

Finally got up to the new shop . Adam was busting my balls about from being from mass and I couldn't buy any of the good stuff . Gave me good advice on my ar build .
Also bought some parts for my build .
pu5a2e4a.jpg

I stopped in today, nice shop very friendly and helpful. Gotta love a GSD that brings you a porcupine toy to play with.

Highly recommend this place. Very nice people (and dog) to do business with plus you get to smell pizza when you walk in.

You can't ask for a better location.
What does best with guns and boolits? PIZZA!!!!!!

Headed over today to pick up some lowers ordered through the AIM Surplus network. Perfect transaction.

Superlative service despite the fact they were quite busy, simultaneously being good ambassadors to some less than knowledgeable folks.

I think the GSD has an identity crises though, thinks he's a golden retriever. [laugh]

Headed over today to pick up some lowers ordered through the AIM Surplus network. Perfect transaction.

Superlative service despite the fact they were quite busy, simultaneously being good ambassadors to some less than knowledgeable folks.

I think the GSD has an identity crises though, thinks he's a golden retriever. [laugh]

ride by on a lance armstrong bike in spandex--he loves to play with cyclists. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom