Aerial View of Club land.

Braintree R&P

Braintree R&P
www.brp.org

Outdoor ranges have been modified significantly since this satellite image was taken. All ranges have roofs and ranges have been made a lot safer (preventing rounds from going over the berms).

BRP-Mod.jpg

Last edited:
Scarborough Fish & Game
SFG.jpg

This image was taken before the IDPA bays were put in across from the clubhouse. Within the next year or so there will some major changes taking place; rifle, trap and the combination ranges will be swapped/relocated. That should get us 600 yard rifle range.

CD

Chicopee Sportsmens Club

CSC, which is actually in Granby MA, has camping, hunting (during special posted times), fishing, archery, and shooting. Going from left to right is a 100 ft pistol range, a shotgun/blackpowder range, and a 200 yard rifle range. The range just below the rifle range is a 50 ft pistol range which is only open for special club events due to the possibility of high shots going off the club grounds.

Camping, fishing, and archery are back to the left but don't show up quite as well.

ChicopeeSportsmensClub.jpg

OK, I need some help here.
I've got the images captured in MS Paint. How do I put the labels in?

I used the GIMP to do mine, but I think that MSPaint can do it as well. There should be an icon for a text tool (usually an "A" or some other letter) that lets you overtype text on the image. Then use the line drawing tool to add any arrows you want. Sorry, if that's a little vague, but it will probably be easier to just play with it yourself than have somebody try to give you detail instructions on line.

Ken

Has anyone created a .kmz file with all of the clubs that can be downloaded? I have a similar project but it is only High Power ranges in the US. I would like to be able to get a file with other clubs though.

B

Just thought I would bring this thread back.

Here is the Nenameseck Sportsmen's Club. I am a member but have yet to really take part in anything other then using the range, I hope to start volunteering and helping out soon.

I guess the club owns a lot more land then seen here but these are the facilities.

Nenameseck.jpg

Back
Top Bottom