AIM Surplus Black Nitride BCG

Golddiggie

NES Member
I got the email the other day, ordered one up and got some more info from their customer service department (reply came in less than one hour). This is for their black nitride coated BCG that's selling for $99.95 with FREE shipping (USPS [puke])...
I asked what the warranty term is on the BCG... Answer: lifetime. [rockon]

So, for <$100 you can get a Black Nitride coated/treated BCG delivered to your door with a lifetime warranty on it...
[party]

I'll post up pics, and impressions, when mine arrives...

Their cheaper BCG is back in stock now for $79.99.

Wish they didn't stop shipping lowers to MA though. They are waiting for a letter from the state police that its ok to ship lowers into MA.

I also like how they have a lifetime warranty on the BCG... Unlike a vendor, that's been banned, and shall remain nameless. [smile]

I'm extremely tempted to buy one of these.

do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! You know you want to... do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! You know you NEED to! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it!

Just do it already!! [rofl2]

Alright, this won't be a surprise to anyone here but... USPS SUCKS ASS!!!!! Just for S&G's I decided to see what they had on the package for me from AIM... Last night, no update. Today 'Notice Left'... BULLSHIT!! Especially for the time frame they're talking about... I was waiting around for another NES member to show up and no one attempted to make a delivery. These fvcking loosers are the WORST there is. Their 'updated/improved' tracking system is also worth less than a dried turd. Top it all off, since Monday is probably a holiday for these douche bags, I won't have another delivery attempt until Tuesday. When the guy comes to deliver, if it's my 'normal' deliver person I'm going to ask who was working today. If it was him, after I get the BCG, I'm tempted to kick him right in the jimmies. If it was someone else, I'm going to tell HIM to kick that person square in the jimmies. Actually, I'll ask for who their supervisor is and call that jackoff up and let them have it. Don't fvcking LIE to me about trying to deliver a package when you never even came CLOSE to the house.

Every time I care about a package, USPS is 100% full of FAIL!!!

I got the $79.99 ones, and they have some staking issues, but have performed flawlessly in my builds (after soaking in CLP for 48 hours or so before I took them to the range).

Now that i think about it the mailman never bothered to deliver here yesterday either. I think that whole deliver in any weather is BS.

Alright, this won't be a surprise to anyone here but... USPS SUCKS ASS!!!!! Just for S&G's I decided to see what they had on the package for me from AIM... Last night, no update. Today 'Notice Left'... BULLSHIT!! Especially for the time frame they're talking about... I was waiting around for another NES member to show up and no one attempted to make a delivery. These fvcking loosers are the WORST there is. Their 'updated/improved' tracking system is also worth less than a dried turd. Top it all off, since Monday is probably a holiday for these douche bags, I won't have another delivery attempt until Tuesday. When the guy comes to deliver, if it's my 'normal' deliver person I'm going to ask who was working today. If it was him, after I get the BCG, I'm tempted to kick him right in the jimmies. If it was someone else, I'm going to tell HIM to kick that person square in the jimmies. Actually, I'll ask for who their supervisor is and call that jackoff up and let them have it. Don't fvcking LIE to me about trying to deliver a package when you never even came CLOSE to the house.

Every time I care about a package, USPS is 100% full of FAIL!!!

Now that i think about it the mailman never bothered to deliver here yesterday either. I think that whole deliver in any weather is BS.

They need to nut-up and just deliver as they are paid to. It's not like they even get out of the damned 'truck' these days. Bunch of pansies if you ask me. When I had a paper route (growing up) we had to deliver even if it was snowing like a bastard and 20 below zero. People wanted their paper, so we did our job. Didn't matter if a 30 minute route took 3 hours that day.

BTW, stopped at SO for some 7.62x51 ammo... [smile]

Found out from AIM Surplus that they sent the BCG first class, no signature required or anything extra (just tracking). So the ape delivering the mail took it onto itself to make it either signature required or some other bullshit. I'm actually in the phone queue with the USPS to try to get a living person on the phone to find out why they decided to add restrictions to a delivery that had none. Un-fvcking-real... Only thing USPS is good for is delivering ignition material for the chimney starter for the BBQ... I need to find out which moron was delivering on Saturday, so I can kick it right in the jimmies.

So even with the USPS FAIL I got the BCG today... Bunch of pansies at the USPS... [rolleyes]

Anyhoo, BCG looks properly staked and easily passes the 'flick test'... IMO, for ~$100 you cannot go wrong with this one. I'll be getting more in the future (at that price for certain).

Pretty much... I did the flick test with their BCG bone dry. The one I got from ICE, was lubed up properly and also passes the flick test.

I really dont need one
I really dont need one
I really dont need one.

Oh yes you do...

You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one. You need more than one. You must buy more than one.

[smile]

What is this flick test you speak of?

You hold it with the bolt in the BCG (recessed back in) and flick your hand and the bolt should extend out fully/quickly. From what I hear/know, a properly made BCG (correctly cleaned/lubed for standard materials) will extend out quickly. The black nitride bolt did this bone dry. I believe boron nitride BCG's act this way too.

I picked up one of the 99 buckers for my first build......Looks pretty solid (although I'm a complete novice). What would a BAD stake look like?

Thread is closed.....wont let me view. I did find some pics on google though. Now I got a better understanding. Im new to the AR build thing........and hooked!

Thread is closed.....wont let me view. I did find some pics on google though. Now I got a better understanding. Im new to the AR build thing........and hooked!

Believe you need to be green in order to view, since it's in the 'Members only' section...

Back
Top Bottom