• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AKM Comparison

I have a list. I'm in the process of selling an AR - hopefully it will sell shortly. It is actually the best priced AR at Shooters Outpost. This is the list I've pulled together to start searching for (once the AR sells) in no particular order:

Mahdi (avoid misr 90)
Wasr 10/63
Zastava
Arsenal
Zpap
WBB fox gen2
FB radom beryl

FYI ZPAP is the model name for a series of rifles and pistols made by Zastava.

I have a list. I'm in the process of selling an AR - hopefully it will sell shortly. It is actually the best priced AR at Shooters Outpost. This is the list I've pulled together to start searching for (once the AR sells) in no particular order:

Mahdi (avoid misr 90)
Wasr 10/63
Zastava
Arsenal
Zpap
WBB fox gen2
FB radom beryl
Which of mine would you like to make an offer on? 😎

I'm happy to have a conversation :). What do you have that you want to move? Just keep in mind, I'm moving the AR first.
I’m debating thinning out my collection, so there’s probably going to be a WASR f***in 10, a Kassnar SA85 UF, a Sile Type 56, and a Polytech spiker for sale soon.

Pretty sure I’ll get buried with the Maadi and Arsenal SGL21 though 😎

if anybody cares -
GFA ArmsTec <[email protected]>​

4b659ce8-611c-4101-0a2e-111405a0c308.jpg
Norinco NHM 91 in 7.62 x 39
Pre-ban AK. Comes with Bushnell 3x9 scope, bipod, two 30 round pre-ban mags, one 72 round pre-ban drum mag, three 5 round mags, and one 10 round mag
$2099​

if anybody cares -
GFA ArmsTec <[email protected]>​

4b659ce8-611c-4101-0a2e-111405a0c308.jpg
Norinco NHM 91 in 7.62 x 39
Pre-ban AK. Comes with Bushnell 3x9 scope, bipod, two 30 round pre-ban mags, one 72 round pre-ban drum mag, three 5 round mags, and one 10 round mag
$2099​
The only AK I ever sold was an NHM-91. Terrible QC, unnecessarily long barrel for 7.62x39, and only made for US market with no military pedigree.

Pass.

I finally sold the other rifle and picked up an AK this week. I ended up with a basic Zastava M70. It seems much nicer than I was expecting. Looking forward to getting out an shooting it!

I have a few arsenals and a few kit builds. The zastavas I have both have soft bolt carriers. Like super soft. Arsenal and kit build are the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom