AL - Homeowner Ambushes Burglar, Holds Him At Gunpoint

The Morgan County Sheriff's Department says a man on East Lacon Road took the law into his own hands. Dispatchers received a 911 call that the homeowner was holding a burglary suspect at gunpoint.

The Morgan County Sheriff's Department says it all started Tuesday when the victim noticed someone had kicked in the door to his home that he was moving out of.

The would be burglar returned Wednesday morning.

"As soon as he pulled in the driveway the door was standing open again. This time some of his belongings were piled in a pile," said Investigator Robert Newman.

So the homeowner camped out and waited until dark.

"This individual comes up on the porch kind of looked around, turned around and stepped in," said Investigator Robert Newman.

Investigator Robert Newman says Kenneth Michael Stewart walked straight to the pile of belongings he planned to steal.

"As he stepped in he pushed the door shut and there the homeowner was with the shotgun leveled at him," said Investigator Newman.....

http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-homeowner-takes-law-into-his-hands,0,7246226.story.

WIN. Period.
+1

"In that situation it could've gone bad. If he had had to shoot his girlfriend was sleeping in the bedroom on the other side of the suspect. If he had had to of shoot it wouldn't have been good," said Investigator Robert Newman.
FAIL

If someone invades my home when MY family is in it, they just doubled the reasons I have to use deadly force. Mr Newman, you are an idiot. STFU.

+1
FAIL
If someone invades my home when MY family is in it, they just doubled the reasons I have to use deadly force. Mr Newman, you are an idiot. STFU.

This

If you cross my threshold and close the door behind you, your chances of living much longer just went down drastically. The clown was lucky the home owner gave him a chance to surrender.

Back
Top Bottom