*Alleged Theft at Shooter's Outpost Caught on Camera

Yup, I had to do it when I went in this past Saturday. At first, I wasn't sure what they were asking me to do. I am hard of hearing and the guy asking me had his mask on which was muffling his voice. I didn't realize how much I read lips until the mask "mandate" was upon us.
Wait, you only had to show them your face?

Am I the only one that thinks it's weird I had to submit full nudes?

I found his FB page and contacted one of his friends with the video. The friend contacted Kyle who said he has a receipt for the two boxes of ammo. I told him to contact the store and resolve it.

He obviously was there, he admitted to it to his friend and his FB pictures are a dead on match for the person in the video.

post on FB by SO has been taken down, I assume he’s contacted them. His friend who I contacted and relayed the info to Kyle, said Kyle is a great guy and would never do something like that. If he has the receipt maybe it’s a mix up.

Last edited:
Ballsy to steal from a gun store. Didn't someone post a video of a thief in action that happened at Zero Hour Arms?

This was a great story, if we are talking about the same one. The recorded thief in question stole a FAKE suppressor off the counter. The FAKE suppressor was a mock up store display from the manufacturer.

the friend of Kyle's who I contacted relayed the allegation and Kyle contacted SO immediately. That’s why it was taken down. Kyle claims he has a receipt for the two boxes he bought
Not Enough - SO needs to post up a mea culpa public appology.
They have every right to out shoplifters but they need to make even more effort to not screw up a persons reputation.

Not Enough - SO needs to post up a mea culpa public appology.
They have every right to out shoplifters but they need to make even more effort to not screw up a persons reputation.
Before you accuse (which they flat out did) they better be 110% sure. They knew enough info that they knew his name. They should have watch the footage from the time he parked until the time he left. If he did in fact pay and this was him putting his ammo in his pocket, f them. Burn the store down. They literally blasted his name to 1000s of people.

Who screwed up his reputation?
If Shooters Outpost published a false report of theft to a medium that directly influences the person's current and future employment opportunities then they screwed up his reputation.
Doesn't even matter if he turned out to be a dirtbag - if he didn't do what they claimed then they need to come out with a very strong "we F'd up" message very publicly. THey should also compensate him generously for having done so.

Him having a receipt for two boxes of ammo technically doesn't mean that he didn't steal a third, but I bet SO is scrambling pretty hard right now to figure all that out.
If they can't release a trace proving thats extra ammo he didn't pay for they need to eat a slice of serious humble pie.

Shouldn't be too hard to fully trace someone in that store.

Him having a receipt for two boxes of ammo technically doesn't mean that he didn't steal a third, but I bet SO is scrambling pretty hard right now to figure all that out.
I would say that all they need to do is appologize profusely when dealing with competent adults but we all know that competent adults is a big stretch.

Back
Top Bottom