• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Almost 10 years on this forum

pj150

NES Member
Actually a bit longer than that I think as I used to just lurk for the first few months.

Anyone else here a 10yr veteran of this site?

Only 367 people have been here longer than you. I was one of the first 1000 (barely at #967)

Over 38,000 members now

Only 367 people have been here longer than you. I was one of the first 1000 (barely at #967)

Over 38,000 members now
Wait... How do I know what number I am? And wow I never new this forum was around that long. Where talking AOL long ago

Wait... How do I know what number I am? And wow I never new this forum was around that long. Where talking AOL long ago

If you click on your user name while logged in on the top right of the site it brings you to your homepage. Look at the URL and the number to the left of your name is your overall join number.

If you click on your user name while logged in on the top right of the site it brings you to your homepage. Look at the URL and the number to the left of your name is your overall join number.

Well there's that way or simply hover your curser over your screen name or feedback score and look in the lower left hand corner which is a tad bit easier than all that.

jeez, 10 years and under 2k posts? musta been in a coma for most of those years. [hmmm] but congrats anyway i guess. [grin]

It doesn't work on my droid. :^(

I must have held the door for ww. I'm 11. And those are the numbers for this vbulletin forum. There was a forum before this one.....darker.......deeper.....I think were like ten of us just making fun of each other.

It doesn't work on my droid. :^(

You are 10049.

- - - Updated - - -

I must have held the door for ww. I'm 11. And those are the numbers for this vbulletin forum. There was a forum before this one.....darker.......deeper.....I think were like ten of us just making fun of each other.

Yes there was. Unsure if the numbers carried over or not, that's a question for Derek.

I'm # 13.

The forum was a lot more friendly and peaceful back in those early days.

Lotta 10 year vets here in a coma, it's all good, don't get excited. I'm a 13 year vet of dodge talk with 127 posts. Just went over there to brag a bit. As expected, they weren't impressed. Maybe at 20 years, huh? Welcome back guys. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom