Ammo prices soar. New .22

I shoot a Feinwerbau aw-93. I shoot it a lot.
I'm also planning on buying a Smith 22S with 7" barrel and tuning the trigger.
It's so that I can have fun with another gun, but one that's cheap, so that I can do the trigger tuning myself.
I've had the Ruger MkII govt., but I didn't care for it as much because I prefer a "normal" grip angle.

I've put about 500 rounds through my Model 41 since I got it back in November. Great gun, just haven't had the time and the ammo I'm using is crap.

I've had the Ruger MkII govt., but I didn't care for it as much because I prefer a "normal" grip angle.

I love my Government (my 3rd Ruger .22 auto), but understand your preference for a 1911 v. Luger grip angle.

I suggest getting the Ruger 22/45, which has the 1911 grip angle and - even better - the mag release where it belongs, instead of that moronic latch at the bottom.

Do rifle's have a capacity limit in MA or just handguns? I was thinking of something like one of those .22 lever action rifles that holds 17 rounds or something like that. Any suggestions?

Both rifles and handguns have the capacity limits, but there's an exception for 22 rimfires with attached tubular magazines.

2nd the SW22A I have one as well, and although it's a safe queen now due to my Model 41, it's a great plinker.

I've got a P22, and I'm having cycling problems. Fails to feed very often, no matter what I put through it.

My buddy has one that has never had any problem, and we're both shooting the same stuff.

go to rimfire central, they have vertually a fix for everythig for the P22.

I love mine and glad I bought it over the others.

It IS NOT a target gun, but it is a hellofalotta fun to shoot and doesnt look like a lameass german luger (sry, ugliest gun of all time IMO)

and, depending on the age of the P22, reliability will differ. older/original ones (as with any new model anything) had problems.

fwwi, i think that they have fixed most of these.

Back
Top Bottom