And so the wait begins...

Bought a M11/nine with Lage upper, just put the paperwork in the mail today so we'll see how long it takes. Based on recent data for Form 4s to a Trust on nfatracker, it should be back within 90 days or so.

It's going to be like Christmas in August!

Sweet! Now you need to bring it to the NES shoots.

That's the plan! If I'm extremely lucky, the form 4 will come back near the end of July/beginning of August. If I immediately get the 5320 out, I might get it back in time for Gunpowderpig.

OP, I'll race you. I submitted my paperwork on the 28th...so this is what purgatory is like! [rolleyes]

At least we won't be in purgatory for nearly a year like people who submitted back in 2013.

pqyu4BD.png

MLA, did you have to jump through any hoops with your COP for the green card?
Not really, just a brief conversation with him to convince him I'm a reasonable person, and a copy of my C&R to show I'm a bona fide collector.

Managed to pick up a bunch of powder and primers, and cranked out 400 rounds this afternoon. Let the stockpiling begin!

Bought a M11/nine with Lage upper, just put the paperwork in the mail today so we'll see how long it takes. Based on recent data for Form 4s to a Trust on nfatracker, it should be back within 90 days or so.

It's going to be like Christmas in August!

Which USPSA division will that dump you into? Open I assume?[wink

Congrats, I've lured after that exact setup for a while (no green card for me)

Which USPSA division will that dump you into? Open I assume?[wink

Congrats, I've lured after that exact setup for a while (no green card for me)

It's got iron sights, so I'm assuming Limited. Just need to find a holster...

At 1200 rounds a minute more like 20 seconds, plus mage change time. The limiting factor will be how many mags he has!

And, this being Massachusetts, all the mags must be pre-ban. *sigh*

The Lage upper supposedly runs around 600 RPM, give or take depending on ammo, so 400 rounds lasts a whole 40 seconds! Of course, stuffing the mags will take me 10 minutes.

The Lage upper supposedly runs around 600 RPM, give or take depending on ammo, so 400 rounds lasts a whole 40 seconds! Of course, stuffing the mags will take me 10 minutes.

600rpm is the stock bolt, 750rpm is the tactical bolt, and 900rpm is the speed bolt IIRC. I run the 750rpm one in mine, but I'm really on the fence about stepping up to a 900rpm bolt every time I shoot my buddy's with has the 900rpm. With a suppressor (I know, not an option in MA) the 900rpm bolt really smoothes things out. But 750rpm is great too. I just wouldn't want to go any slower.

Finding prebans for the M11 shouldn't be too hard. I run original Zytels with steel feedlips and there's a good chance that at least a few are prebans.

Last edited:
Check cashing is done at one branch and the review is completed in Martinsburg. It's good to see thy cashed your check as it shows the package arrived but don't take any real stock in a check being cashed.

Things are much quicker than a while ago. Hopefully you can check on status soon.

I was told by an industry person that they were doing in internal audit for a few months and that sped up times as they had extra help. Makes sense since quite a few people were asked for pics of DIAS, LL, etc and some things in trusts that had been fine seemed to turn into corrections. Supposedly these people just finished and wait times are expected to start to climb once the newly submitted forms begin to backlog again.

Since its already in, I doubt this would affect it.

An update on this, the form got kicked back with an error letter due to the model name, barrel length, and overall length being incorrect. The transferor got the letter and forms to correct, I got a "courtesy notice" copy of the letter as well. Transferor just had to cross out the wrong info, and write in the correct info and initial/date it. Corrected forms will be going out tomorrow.

Based on experiences I've read about from other people who have had this happen, the approved forms should be back in a couple of weeks, give or take.

An update on this, the form got kicked back with an error letter due to the model name, barrel length, and overall length being incorrect. The transferor got the letter and forms to correct, I got a "courtesy notice" copy of the letter as well. Transferor just had to cross out the wrong info, and write in the correct info and initial/date it. Corrected forms will be going out tomorrow.

Based on experiences I've read about from other people who have had this happen, the approved forms should be back in a couple of weeks, give or take.

when i got a form 1 kicked i think it was about a month after they got the corrected form that it was processed. hope you get your giggle switch on soon. [mg]

Back
Top Bottom