Another successful machine gun shoot

Just got back from another successful machine gun shoot at my club. We should be having another one in October. Now I have to unload all the guns and clean them, this is the not fun part. Thanks to @413dan , @351ltd and @Agnotology for the help today. I know it would have been hell without the help.
I hope the NESers that came up had a good time. I think I only burned myself 3 times on hot barrels. Only a couple of guns broke this time. So it was good overall.

Here's the line up of guns

1000001158.jpg

1000001159.jpg

1000001160.jpg

Can you tell by the burn mark it was a flash hider that was hot?

1000001162.jpg

Just got back from another successful machine gun shoot at my club. We should be having another one in October. Now I have to unload all the guns and clean them, this is the not fun part. Thanks to @413dan , @351ltd and @Agnotology for the help today. I know it would have been hell without the help.
I hope the NESers that came up had a good time. I think I only burned myself 3 times on hot barrels. Only a couple of guns broke this time. So it was good overall.

View attachment 885535

View attachment 885536

View attachment 885537

View attachment 885538
Thanks, was a great time for me as well.

Also, ty for cutting off my head in the photo, don't want to scare people too bad.

Nice work!

Also I think you have now invented the necessary branding for induction into the NES Cool Kids Club-

1000001162-jpg.885538

View attachment 885535

View attachment 885536

View attachment 885537

View attachment 885538
Cool tattoo branded into your arm.

Back
Top Bottom