Anti-Second's knowing you own

They are just shells of men. One of them used to Hunt and shoot every weekend before marriage. Now I know all about lack of funds for ammo when we where just married and out of the army with a young son, but I still hunted and went shooting. He adopted her culture and threw away his own. really sad. and now he has a young son who will be just as much a shell.

[laugh2]

So very sad and pathetic.

B

I am careful who I talk to about it and how loud, Heck the U sent out a Pamphlet a few years back on work place safety that describes most all of us here as potential work place killers. (signs- do they EVER talk about GUNs do they have GUN magazines around ? do they HUNT? )
Oops... guess we have at least half a dozen potential work place killers here (Mrs Magnum, LXPony, me... just for starters.). But then again, I've motivated at least one guy to start the ball rolling to get his LTC by talking about it.

Heck, I even have an Appleseed target (used) posted on my cubicle wall. I'm not sure that 90% of the people who walk by even realize what it is. [rolleyes]

So I'll continue talking about it... gotta wake the sleepers somehow.

My response

The response I have used several times to folks (some in my own family) who have layed the antigun speeches on me is: "I'll be there when you need me".

The response I have used several times to folks (some in my own family) who have layed the antigun speeches on me is: "I'll be there when you need me".

Or turn it around and ask them if they would you rather NOT come to their aid with a firearm if they are victimized. Being such antis and what not.....[thinking]

Or turn it around and ask them if they would you rather NOT come to their aid with a firearm if they are victimized. Being such antis and what not.....[thinking]

I have a friend who would rather I not show up. She has said if I'm carrying not to visit her or hang out with her. She feels less safe if there is a gun around, not because I might hurt her but because if someone were to try and mug us I might pull it out. It didn't help when I said it wouldn't be a "might".

She is one who whole heartedly believes that if she cooperates with the thug they won't hurt her.

In her mind there are only 2 reasons to own a gun:
1: To hunt (and hunting is immoral and wrong and you shouldn't do it)
2: To overthrow the government (which has no chance for success)

Oops... guess we have at least half a dozen potential work place killers here (Mrs Magnum, LXPony, me... just for starters.). But then again, I've motivated at least one guy to start the ball rolling to get his LTC by talking about it.

Me and a few buddies here talk about it... my boss knows. He doesn't seem to care.

I've gotten two people in here to get their LTC because of us talking, then me finding someone for them to take thier class from...

I talk about it in public. Just the other morning, Jamie, my neighbor and I were talking about guns in a breakfast place. A Dad with about 5 kids sat in the booth behind us. We kept talking about guns and whatnot. You heard the table behind us get quiet...but we kept talking. After about 10 or 15 min...they were back to normal.

Granted, it's not like when I'm in Lousiville, and there's old guys in Shoney's sitting with pistols on the table. Discussing who's got the better carry gun... I don't expect that here in MA...

But, I still don't really care when I'm in public. They are't taboo. Just like sex isn't taboo...it's the leftist idoits that want to ban Dodge ball that make the public THINK that it's taboo.

smileyphptextSCREWYOUWeLOVEGunsAndG.ohyeaandFUNSoBITEMEDOUGHBOYsmileyblehfontcolor000000ss1fontshadowcolorsigncolorext.gif

I have a friend who would rather I not show up. She has said if I'm carrying not to visit her or hang out with her. She feels less safe if there is a gun around, not because I might hurt her but because if someone were to try and mug us I might pull it out. It didn't help when I said it wouldn't be a "might".

She is one who whole heartedly believes that if she cooperates with the thug they won't hurt her.

These are the people about whom someone (Vin Suprynowicz ?) wrote, when they call the police because someone has broken in and is holding a knife to their daughter's throat say "now if you don't have any of officers without guns, then we'd prefer that you didn't send anyone at all, because we believe that violence only leads to more violence, and we don't want that." Of course, if all he wants to do is rape your daughter, then torture and kill everyone else, then by all means, give him what he wants to avoid someone getting hurt. Besides, if you won't take responsibility for protecting your own family, WTF else can you do? [rolleyes]

Ken

I'm proud to say that in the past 2 years I have spread the word and successfully gotten 5 people interested enough that they ALL now hold LTC-A ALPs.

Not tooting my own horn, just pleased that we CAN make a difference! And, seeing the people (one of which is my wife) being edjucated, armed and enjoying themselves in the process is very gratifying.

I cannot form friendships with people who are incapable of logical thought.

Re: overthrowing the government. Funny how that keeps happening all around the world.

They are just shells of men. One of them used to Hunt and shoot every weekend before marriage. Now I know all about lack of funds for ammo when we where just married and out of the army with a young son, but I still hunted and went shooting. He adopted her culture and threw away his own. really sad. and now he has a young son who will be just as much a shell.

I think the proper term for him is Metrosexual.

Up my way, they just say he's a WUSS.

I'm glad we don't have that problem at work. Just yesterday, my son (he's a Small Arms Repairer there) showed me some M21's that had just come in. And yes, we almost ALWAYS have full-autos in the building, like M16A2's, M2's, M60's, M249's and M240 series.

These are the people about whom someone (Vin Suprynowicz ?) wrote, when they call the police because someone has broken in and is holding a knife to their daughter's throat say "now if you don't have any of officers without guns, then we'd prefer that you didn't send anyone at all, because we believe that violence only leads to more violence, and we don't want that." Of course, if all he wants to do is rape your daughter, then torture and kill everyone else, then by all means, give him what he wants to avoid someone getting hurt. Besides, if you won't take responsibility for protecting your own family, WTF else can you do? [rolleyes]

Ken

Oh she's fine with the police having them... after all they're properly trained...[rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom