Any experience with Mega Arms Billet Lower/Upper Receivers?

Hey all,

I'm looking to put together my first AR build and came across Mega Arms. I like the look of their upper and lower set, but wanted to know if anyone on here has used them or has any reviews/opinions about them. Your input is most appreciated.

I purchased an upper lower set in billet with the nickel boron. The fit, finish and attention to detail is amazing.
Customer service is top notch, no bs menus to listen to direct line. Highly recommend.

Mega's attention to detail is pretty impressive. I walked their shop floor and the individual machine operators are front line QCing the parts as they're coming off the machines.

Mega's attention to detail is pretty impressive. I walked their shop floor and the individual machine operators are front line QCing the parts as they're coming off the machines.

Have you had any contact with them recently? Any chance at the Billet Upper/Lower combo becoming in stock on your site soon? I can't find anyone with any Mega receivers in stock...

Have you had any contact with them recently? Any chance at the Billet Upper/Lower combo becoming in stock on your site soon? I can't find anyone with any Mega receivers in stock...
Mega isn't giving anyone ETAs on anything. For the most part, I find out what's coming when I get an invoice from them. It seems they've been working on my Nov/Dec 2012 POs but it seems rather random what gets shipped and how many. I would say that if anyone is going to get Mega stuff in stock, it's going to be Rainier Arms, Joe Bob Outfitters, myself, JSE, or AIM that's going to see it.

Nice stuff, but hard to find right now and overkill if you're just building a normal rifle.

Mega isn't giving anyone ETAs on anything. For the most part, I find out what's coming when I get an invoice from them. It seems they've been working on my Nov/Dec 2012 POs but it seems rather random what gets shipped and how many. I would say that if anyone is going to get Mega stuff in stock, it's going to be Rainier Arms, Joe Bob Outfitters, myself, JSE, or AIM that's going to see it.

Thanks for the info, guess I'm putting Mega on the back burner long term wish list for now...

Back
Top Bottom