• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Pat-Trap Trap machine knowledgeable peope

rep308

NES Member
I am the sucker who maintains my club's Pat Trap Trap machine. It has developed a problem where when the release button is pushed the clay carousell keeps spinning and the arm does not release. I'm calling the Minute Man trap mechanic tomorrow, but would be greatful if any NES'er has any words of advice.

Thank you in advance

Or a simple bad electric connection, do a wiggle everything test. Check wire end to end continuity test, and wire to wire connection ohm test. Strange things do happen occasionally.
Assume everything is wrong and build a solid logic platform. Start at the beginning.

Jim Chamberlain, the trap mechanic at Minuteman came to my club and fixed the Pat Trap machine. There was a stuck $15 mechanical switch under the turret that was the problem and he changed two other $15 25 year old mechanical switches while he was in there. He works hard and and is fair, his number is (617) 966-3863

i'm a simpleton also. if i can't fix things by kicking, banging, rocking or unplugging, i'm shit out of luck. i envy people who have any type of mechanical aptitude to troubleshoot and repair "stuff." mechanical, electrical or electronic.

Back
Top Bottom