Any recent change in the MA magazine restriction law?

So for the heck of it I used the “ask seller question “ on GB and asked “how do
I know they were in state prior to 1994?” His reply “You don’t” & “I never said it was”.
Wow 😳 so it really does look like he was purposely spreading lies just to screw over other people! How nice of him! Really caring about fellow shooters and the community.

I know they were in state prior to 1994?” His reply “You don’t” & “I never said it was”.
7a5fc2a8dd5d45da59de6ddbc120fcc18fc890d34c652285cced3c5a1b767a77_1.jpg

They needed to be MADE before 1994 not in state before 94. There’s no paper trail on unregulated parts like magazines so I don’t know how anyone would know if they were in state before 94 lol

They needed to be MADE before 1994 not in state before 94. There’s no paper trail on unregulated parts like magazines so I don’t know how anyone would know if they were in state before 94 lol
Yes I know that and the OP believed that was the case until that other GB seller informed the OP that he couldn’t sell them as they were not in state prior to the ban, which when the OP looked up the other person he saw that they were selling pre-ban mags marketed to Mass residents. Basically just being a D-bag.

Back
Top Bottom