Any shows coming up before spring?

Marlboro on the 26 and 27 of Jan.

Standish Sportsman Association in East Bridgewater has one in Feb.

Here you go:

http://www.dipromo.com/by_date.php

The Manchester, NH show coming up this weekend is usually pretty decent. Not as large as some others, but always deals to be had.
Yeah. I went to the last one, and it was actually OK. A lot of overpriced generic stuff, but some really good bolt-action and lever-gun bargains among the junk. I was looking for something particular, but didn't find it so it probably seemed worse to me than it really was. Wound up getting some supplies and accessories for a decent price. I think we (wife and I) will go to this one, too, and it'll probably seem better since we'll both just be looking without anything specific in mind.

Do NES folks tend to meet up at or after the shows? Always good to meet more like-minded people out here.

Marlboro on the 26 and 27 of Jan.

Standish Sportsman Association in East Bridgewater has one in Feb.

Hey Pete! thanks for bringing me here BTW!

I love the Marlboro gunshow. look forward to it every year. I usually skip the September show because I blow enough money once a year at the January one.

Hey Pete! thanks for bringing me here BTW!

I love the Marlboro gunshow. look forward to it every year. I usually skip the September show because I blow enough money once a year at the January one.
If you go on Sat, come to The Powder Keg, table. I'll be helping my friend Greg all day.

Ill be at the manchester show on Saturday. Not sure what im looking for beyond ammo, but if i can find a NAA Guardian for cheap, i may pick one up.

I've never been to a gun show, will there be dealers there with there particular models etc. or gun shop owners?
I'm interested in a few of the 1911 brands, S&W, Colt, Kimber etc along with a small CCW style semi ....would I find stuff like this at these shows or will I just see someones antique rifle from the civil war and maybe a guy selling boxes of ammo?
thanks for your help.

thug, go in with a strong idea of what you want and how much you want to pay for it. There are definitely good deals to be had but A LOT of junk to dig through first.

Is that what you call standing there all day? That is when you ain't running around buying Colts from another Dealer? <VBG>
No money this year. I won't be buying a Colt from anyone.

Stoney (who said the same thing last year and brought home a Colt anyway.[wink]) Pete

No money this year. I won't be buying a Colt from anyone.
Stoney (who said the same thing last year and brought home a Colt anyway.[wink]) Pete

Yup, that's what I thought you said last year.

I was good in 2007. Only bought two. A Solid frame '97 and a NIB Nickel Colt 7-1/2" in .45. Course, I started off 2008 with a purchase.

Chuck - who needs more firearms now like a hole in the head - Would

Id like to get out to the Marlboro gun show next weekend, but I cant find any info on it online. Anyone have any info on times or location?

Id like to get out to the Marlboro gun show next weekend, but I cant find any info on it online. Anyone have any info on times or location?

Jan 26-27 Marlboro, Best Western Royal Plaza Trade Center, NewMart Promotions, 914-248-1000
Hours: Sat 9-5, Sun 9-3
Address: 181 Boston Post Road, Marlboro

Last edited:
Marlboro Gun Show This coming weekend. 1/26-27.

Jan 26-27 Marlboro, Best Western Royal Plaza Trade Center, NewMart Promotions, 914-248-1000
Hours: Sat 9-5, Sun 9-3
Address: 181 Boston Post Road, Marlboro

Stop on by. I'll be working a table recruiting shooters for a USPSA handgun competition course to be offered at the Hopkinton Sportsmen’s club in the beginning of March. We held this same class at American Firearms School in December and it was very well received. In one weekend, we teach you all of the basics you need to confidently participate in a USPSA/IPSC match. If you have ever thought about trying action pistol shooting but didn’t know how to get started, this is the class for you!

Michael Chludenski.

I'm lookin' for a Mossberg 500! There were some at the last show...Hopefully, I'll find a few to look at Saturday.

What version of the 500?

I picked up one last year at the show, 500 Tactical Cruiser (breacher)

I must say, I first picked it up just to put away in the safe.. it has ended up at the range one weekend a month. I am going to replace the pistol grip with a folding stock, my hand will thank me for this.

Scully, I must say they are a fine firearm to add to a collection!

What version of the 500?

I picked up one last year at the show, 500 Tactical Cruiser (breacher)

I must say, I first picked it up just to put away in the safe.. it has ended up at the range one weekend a month. I am going to replace the pistol grip with a folding stock, my hand will thank me for this.

Scully, I must say they are a fine firearm to add to a collection!

Not sure which version yet. Just looking for a solid 12 gauge that I can do some hunting with and use for home defense...I've been hearing great things about the 500..I think I may have seen the same Mossberg you bought last year at the show, if so, that's one hell of a gun!

Back
Top Bottom