Any sources for cheap 7.62x25 ammo?

I've heard people tell me that it's cheap, but I haven't really found many places that have it in stock at a low price. I realize many online places won't want to sell in Mass, but I'm fine with a friend buying it in NH for me for online stores, and anywhere local I'm ok with driving a good distance.

a year or so ago couple of vendors sold polish 50s surplus in bulk 1260 rounds in soldered zinc metal boxes.
i'm pretty sure it was like 11 cents per round delivered.

762x25SpamCanOpenned11292010.jpg

now i see exactly same stuff selling way over for over 20c/round.
go figure. but yeah, no i haven't seen cheap 7.62x25 in over a year at least, otherwise i would have gotten more

hell, 60-70 russian corrosive surplus 5.45 5N7 use to be 13c/round. and again those same retailers that i bought it from now sell it for the same price as standard commercial non-corrosive new production. same goes for 7.62x54r and 7.62x39. it's just noth worth buying surplus anymore because MoFos selling it at regular price and you obviously can't overcome the fact that it's still very corrosive which is a big consideration and headache of extra thorough cleaning for us here in NE where humidity is over 80% 330 days out of the year.

so if you have 7.62x25 guns that you want to shoot, i suggest to get commercial brass cased and then collect and reload. reloading pistol ammo is more cost effective the reloading rifle. there is always in option for some of those 7.62x25 guns to be converted to 9mm.

Last edited:
So if there aren't any places for cheap tok ammo, are there any places I can drive to that have any tok ammo period? I live in Saugus, just north of Boston.

Unbelievable!!! I remember when the 1266rd spam cans were $66.00 and every seller in the country had it stacked to the ceiling. Wasn't that long ago either.

The week that I bought a couple Tokarev's for "cheap shooting" was the week they apparently stopped the import for some bullshit reason. I managed to only get a case or so before the prices skyrocketed [angry]

Back
Top Bottom