Anyone ever have a problem with posts disappearing

the_shootist

Banned
I do....

Seems I can't keep my posts from disappearing today. I've replied 4 times to a post in the classifieds/handguns (the Colt 1911 post) and all 4 times it disappears within a minute. Heck, I'm not even sure this post will stay up.

Anyone seen this before?

Are you trying to post quickly? You have to wait 30 seconds between posts.

Your posts are not disappearing, they are being deleted for breaking the rules of the classified section.

Had you bothered to read the rules that are clearly posted and stuck to the top of each and every classified section, you would have known that posts with the content of

This one shouldn't last too long :)
I knew this wouldn't last
Looks like someone is going to get a great deal here

Are all considered SPAM and will be deleted immediately!

Your posts are not disappearing, they are being deleted for breaking the rules of the classified section.

Beat me to it. It seemed pretty obvious, since Adam_MA was active in the classifieds area at the moment and the mods are pretty good about cleaning up those threads, that he was moderating your posts.

Had you bothered to read the rules that are clearly posted and stuck to the top of each and every classified section, you would have known that posts with the content of

Are all considered SPAM and will be deleted immediately!

Well, excuse me all ta hell!!!!!

Thanks for the kind reminder sweetcheeks!

Thanks, I'd like to crack a smile but my rump is still smarting from the swift kick I just got!

I think you read too much into my post. I wasn't kicking you, but rather pointing out that the information contained in the stickies holds a plethora of valuable information.

That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

I think you read too much into my post. I wasn't kicking you, but rather pointing out that the information contained in the stickies holds a plethora of valuable information.

That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

The message would have been better sent in a PM rather than in a public forum. Like I said I have thick skin but I'm not shy either.

Lessons learned on both sides! No harm done and life goes on.[wink]

The message would have been better sent in a PM rather than in a public forum. Like I said I have thick skin but I'm not shy either.

Lessons learned on both sides! No harm done and life goes on.[wink]

You asked in the public forum, that's why I replied in the public forum. Either way, no harm, no foul! [grin]

Back
Top Bottom