Anyone got a good number, email, or POC at th ATF Eforms division?

Long story short, did a form 1 back in December, then the merger, eform4, new website happened. My Form 1 is perpetually stuck in draft status and it won't let me sign and certify to submit. I keep getting an error "There was a problem saving your form" Or when I try to submit again, I get "System error, contact you system administrator."

I've called every number I can think of to no help. I get the "Ohhh I cant do anything, they don't give me access to those forms" I've emailed the people the representative said to email, I've emailed and called the help desk, I've "Asked the Experts via eforms, nothing, nadda, zip back from any of them.

Someone, somewhere, should be able to look at my profile, look at the forms, submitted, correct them or tell me what I need to correct, and send me my dang cover letter so I can submit fingerprints and proceed like normal.

Hell, even at this point, if they'd just wipe that application clean so I can start over, that would be better than sitting here in limbo. Shouldn't have to do that though, I paid my tax, and their website stinks almost as bad as following up on an issue.

Strange that the "ask an expert" isnt working. They are usually pretty quick to respond, may just be easier to wipe the form and start over again. FWIW the last two eform 1's I have done came back in 10 days. Alot quicker than the first paper form 1 I filed that took around two years.....

Strange that the "ask an expert" isnt working. They are usually pretty quick to respond, may just be easier to wipe the form and start over again. FWIW the last two eform 1's I have done came back in 10 days. Alot quicker than the first paper form 1 I filed that took around two years.....
The last two times I sent messages to “ask an expert”, they never responded. This was weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom