• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone Know of a Good Price on Case lots of 223/5.56

EC1

NES Member
Looking for a case lot of .223/5.56 ammo (not looking for Wolf, have read too many negatives about their ammo gumming up rifles). Had a deal with one dealer sent check, they held for more than 3 weeks, then he backed out even though when we spoke (before I sent the check)[puke2]; I gave them a Mass. address for shipping destination, "no problem" he said. Now after over a month I'm waiting for a refund and have nearly run out of ammo. Appreciate any leads? Thanks.

EC1, we do not post mail order or on-line scources as the AG's office monitors this forum.

You've already gone green so come to some of the shoot's or other events and make some new friends. Sooner or later you'll pick up a new source or two.

[devil2]Riley's in Hooksett had boxes of 500 for $200- American Eagle

I'll second Riley's in general. Last time I was there there were cases of various things by the door with prices quite competitive with mail-order. The Concord gun show had PPU for $340/1000 or so, and that's as cheap as I've seen for new brass-cased .223.

Also keep in mind manchester firing line 7.62X39 1000/$190, Their weapons are a little pricey for some, But, If anyone is looking for a Wasr 10 with colapsible and pistol grip they're looking for 450, they had 4 last time I was in....

Back
Top Bottom