• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS APC Be650g1 Back-Ups 650Va, 120V - brand new - SPF

kurtb

NES Member
I double ordered these by mistake and cannot return them to Amazon for some stupid reason. They are unopened in the original box.

Amazon product ASIN B00B8GLKDGView: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B8GLKDG?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I have two of these for sale and live near Bellingham MA. $75 each - you save $100 on the pair!

Edit: Someone asked what these do - so here it is:

They provide surge protection on four plugs and surge plus battery run time on the other four. People use them to protect computers and AV equipment mostly. Really any electronics that you dont want to get hit with a surge or want to keep running for a while even if the power goes out. I use them on AV equipment for protection and when Im running my genny to assure clean power to devices. Not gonna get into the total harmonic distortion discussion unless someone wants to discuss.

Last edited:
Bump - I thought there would be more interest in these given the NES community and our need to be prepared for bad things.

BRO

Back
Top Bottom