Appleseed business cards?

Is there a template or some sort of print out of an Appleseed business card.

Here is the story. I took the kids to Old Sturbridge Village yesterday. While in the firearms exhibit. A family had been talking about guns. His son had said ' No one shoots guns anymore do they dad?'. His response was 'Yes they do'. My Appleseed training kicked in and I said 'Everyone should learn how to shoot responsibly'. The father agreed with me. The chat continued and Appleseed was brought up, he was very receptive. But when we parted he had to remember 'Appleseed'. We did not have paper or pen between us to write anything down.

I see a need for a business card of sorts to be able to hand out in situations like that. Maybe a little history on one side and a list of URLs on the other?

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I have a few I got my hands on at a shoot last year. It was a essentially a double business card (folded) that had all the info and a 1 inch square on it. I'm not sure how you would get your hands on them. If someone else doesn't chime in with the info today I'll make sure to find out for you.

I'd be willing to have 500 or so printed up and send them out to Appleseeders for situations like mine.

Last edited:
These cards are bifold cards that amount to 2 business cards in one, folded so they end up the same size as one card (other than thickness). Lots of info on them.

Back
Top Bottom