Appleseed made the Washington Post

Surprisingly fair, the only part that rubs me wrong is the "mostly white conservative men" part. But, coming from the MSM I am happy with it.

Anybody know of any Appleseed gatherings around here (eastern MA/NH)? I'm a handgun person and would like to learn about rifles. Thanks.

Surprisingly fair, the only part that rubs me wrong is the "mostly white conservative men" part. But, coming from the MSM I am happy with it.

The Washington Post should send a reporter to Harvard in July. Last week I saw a bunch of women, a couple of Asian guys and I had my Jamaican step daughter with me. The desire for Liberty knows no gender or race.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
•N.R.A.
•G.O.A.L.
•M.R.A.
•MA LTC-A
•NH Non Res LTC
•ME Non Res LTC

The Washington Post should send a reporter to Harvard in July. Last week I saw a bunch of women, a couple of Asian guys and I had my Jamaican step daughter with me. The desire for Liberty knows no gender or race.

Not to mention the Russian family that was there...and my mom on my firing line.

That would be JB (who's now a Rifleman) and Sgt Eric (USAF). They were on my line. Nice kids, too, and worked their butts off. Can't wait to see them at the next shoot. I'm sure that Eric will make Rifleman, too. And I remember seeing your step-daughter and thinking that it was not only nice to see more ladies at the shoot, but hey... it's not only us white folks (and Asian folks... [smile]) here today.

That would be JB (who's now a Rifleman) and Sgt Eric (USAF). They were on my line. Nice kids, too, and worked their butts off. Can't wait to see them at the next shoot. I'm sure that Eric will make Rifleman, too. And I remember seeing your step-daughter and thinking that it was not only nice to see more ladies at the shoot, but hey... it's not only us white folks (and Asian folks... [smile]) here today.

Don’t forget the Latino on the next bay[wink], He is one proud American Rifleman!!![party]

The desire for Liberty knows no gender or race. +1

Last edited:
Never been to one of these, but, from the article, it sounds interesting.

As for the demographics.....It's likely an accurate portrayal of that shoot.
Based on my club's policies, it's not from exclusion, but from the lack of non-white, non-conservative folks wanting to join.

We need ( as a community ) to make sure that all are welcomed...the more, the merrier, and the more secure we'll ALL be in our future.

My only worry is that my kids will out-shoot me...one already gives me a run for my money at Trap! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom