AR carry case for the T

or any place else you want to be incognito (this doesn't include federal buildings or airports!!)

I basically took a cheap-ass Chinese soft electric guitar case, stiffened up the sides by gluing in 1/2" rigid closed foam made a couple holding straps with velcro, and viola! the photos tell it best. Even had room for a small handgun or knife in the muzzle end, and an outside pocket to carry mags.
IMG_0343.jpg IMG_0344.jpg IMG_0345.jpg IMG_0346.jpg IMG_0347.jpg IMG_0349.jpg IMG_0351.jpg IMG_0352.jpg IMG_0353.jpg

Last edited:
Nicely done. I have vaguely thought of trying that, but never imagined it would come out that well.

I tried to rep you, but got this:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gunslinger2a again.

I don't even know why that came up.

You might want to put some more velcro on that pocket. When you had it on your back, the corners were coming open a bit. Loaded magazine popping out a bit might get the sheeple all riled up.

Great idea op. Looks great
I used a guitar case when I picked up my rifle from the gunsmiths. If I'm not mistaken, rifles can be locked in a container or locked with a device, correct? So if op didn't want to put a padlock on the zippers, a cable lock through the mag well would be technically legal (although cable locks aren't very secure)?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Now what do you say when you are in the subway and they do one of those "random" searches... Just Saying...

I like it I may have to do it. I always load mine up all stealthy into the car when the neighbors aren't looking when I go to the range...

You have a flaw.

You are carrying the guitar case upside down on your back.

It is obvious its not a guitar and you are not in a band.

You have a flaw.

You are carrying the guitar case upside down on your back.

It is obvious its not a guitar and you are not in a band.

That's actually the way the "guitar" case is made. I mean its a production case made for an actual guitar. I honestly don't think John Q. Public would give it a second thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Yakalot

Now what do you say when you are in the subway and they do one of those "random" searches... Just Saying...

I like it I may have to do it. I always load mine up all stealthy into the car when the neighbors aren't looking when I go to the range...

In the first place, I would be going to a reasonable legitimate place with it; a range or sporting event. Precluding the search I would say what I teach my students to say when they are stopped and asked to be searched; "officer, I have a legal license to carry the unloaded forearm that's in my bag" (or loaded firearm on my person) It prevents hysteria from the git go

Sent from my iPhone using Yakalot

or any place else you want to be incognito (this doesn't include federal buildings or airports!!)

I basically took a cheap-ass Chinese soft electric guitar case, stiffened up the sides by gluing in 1/2" rigid closed foam made a couple holding straps with velcro, and viola! the photos tell it best. Even had room for a small handgun or knife in the muzzle end, and an outside pocket to carry mags.
View attachment 64248View attachment 64249View attachment 64250View attachment 64251View attachment 64252View attachment 64253View attachment 64254View attachment 64255View attachment 64256

That is just pissa!

Back
Top Bottom