• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Arrested for Gun in DC

Boghog1

NES Member
James Michael Patock, 66, is charged with carrying a pistol without a license and unregistered ammunition and firearms offenses. He is expected to be arraigned in D.C.
Superior Court on Thursday, Nov. 4, 2010
http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=13449880
What I find strange is this comment in the article

Here in the neighborhood, we all thought he was weird," said Jimmy McFarland, who says news of Patock's arrest did not surprise him. "I figured something must be strange about him because the man makes is own ammo, and he wasn't even a deer hunter or any kind of hunter."

Heck most hunter go through less ammo because they rarely do anything more than sight in the weapon once and then if they are lucky get to throw a round or two out at the critter

When did AZ become an Anti gun state? California wackos must be moving in and trying to inflict damage to the state.

When authorities in D.C. searched Patock's truck and trailer, they found two rifles, a pistol, boxes of ammunition, and ID's under various names. According to a police complaint, Patock told officers "that he lived in the trailer, and that he's allowed to have his guns in his home."

Hmmm.... Aren't there are literally thousands of people that carry guns in and out of DC and don't get arrested on a daily basis?

Hint: They usually have titles like "Officer" or "Agent".

The deck is obviously stacked against us, if you haven't figured that out by now.

When did AZ become an Anti gun state? California wackos must be moving in and trying to inflict damage to the state.

It was DC yes. But MA residents are moving to NH and trying to force their beliefs on the political system here too. My guess is AZ is no different.

Hmmm.... Aren't there are literally thousands of people that carry guns in and out of DC and don't get arrested on a daily basis?

Hint: They usually have titles like "Officer" or "Agent".

The deck is obviously stacked against us, if you haven't figured that out by now.

As individuals, yes.

As cohesive groups, not so much.

Back
Top Bottom