• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: HOLDER: FAILURE TO PASS GUN CONTROL IS MY BIGGEST FAILURE

This guy would fit right in as a MA AG. Funny how he thinks that the role of an AG is to enact legislation not enforce existing laws.

Hmmm. Not the "botched" Fast & Furious Operation that should be characterized as gross negligence at BEST?!!? Right, it only led to the deaths of Border Patrol members and countless other innocents by arming the drug cartels!

But not being able to pass laws (which CONGRESS DOES and NOT the AG) that would do nothing to stop crime is his biggest failure!?!?! What a partison hack!

I thought the AG upheld the law not made law. Just more proof this guy is totally off the rails.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

I thought the AG upheld the law not made law. Just more proof this guy is totally off the rails.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Exactly! Any AG should never be making statements about passing or not passing laws. If a law or government action is unconstitutional, the AG has a responsibility to do something about that. Of course, when government overreach is the goal, an AG like Holder is going to be happy to fail that task.

So what he really said is that he missed an opportunity to abuse his authority to further oppress law abiding American citizens.

Yup. This just goes to show you the Unconstitutional mentality of the Obama Dictatorship.

Holder has enough failures (and criminal offenses) to fill a small book. Not passing "gun control" is probably the best accomplishment of his tenure. I wasn't even aware that the AG was supposed to "pass" anything.

What is it that these state and federal attorneys general don't understand about their jobs? They exist only to insure that existing law is followed and upheld; not legislate new laws.

Is this what he is telling those folks killed with weapons from fast and furious. Ironic-more gun control but letting thousands of weapons slip into the hands of criminals.

Your biggest failure to the American people was not resigning sooner. What arrogance to claim gun control was his biggest failure when he let weapons walk to mexico that killed Mr. Terry.

Hey Holer, (oops, Holder):

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YOU

^This, Mr Holder blow me...a Kiss on you way out and suck on a stiff cock...tail on your way out. Summers eve

Back
Top Bottom