Article: Moms Demand Action Founder: Trump is ‘NRA’s Dream’ but America’s Nightmare

THese people just make stuff up. In his introduction the moderator says "Even though polls show that 2/3rds of AMericans want tighter gun control laws the laws keep getting looser".

Just another liberal attention seeker..
We don't like confrontation..Make it go away..[rofl]
Somebody protect me.. Because I'm too weak to do it myself![rolleyes]

These people don't get it's a civil right that includes the words "shall not be infringed"!

Their weaknesses are not everyones feelings on the 2nd amendment!

I can protect myself thank you very much!

Stay out of my rights!
The only thing dangerous is this lady's thinking!

Last edited:
THese people just make stuff up. In his introduction the moderator says "Even though polls show that 2/3rds of AMericans want tighter gun control laws the laws keep getting looser".
Wife asked me to watch "Designated Survivor" on ABC with her.. Keifer Sutherland as POTUS... in last week's episode it was all about the POTUS bravely working with the Republicans in Congress to push passage for his Bill to mandate tighter background checks...at one point the wife (the first lady, who barks compared to Melania, but I digress) says in conversation "I don't know why it's so difficult to gain passage for this since eighty five percent of America wants stricter background checks... "

"Goodnight, Honey (kiss).. I'm going upstairs to bed"
"But...wait...You're not gonna watch the ending??"...
"Zzzzz"

(actually, honestly happened, just like that...and she doesn't understand why I hate the show - and she's LTC too...WTF?)

Last edited:
When you think about the money Bloomburg has spent = actual gain, she's not much of a producer for the paycheck .
"Your fired. "

WTF is with that question on agreeing with lawmakers. It could mean they don't agree with the lawmakers pushing gun control like in MA or it could mean you don't agree with the pro-freedom lawmakers like in NH. Total BS question.

All it says is the "lawmakers" are disconnected from the people. What a surprise.

All I can think of with this argument is the famous quote from Billy Madison movie, [FONT=&quot]what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.[/FONT]

This idiots ignore the fact that no gun law would have stopped Newtown. The dude was deranged enough to kill his own mother and steal her guns, he would have figured out how to get a gun even if they were all confiscated and destroyed from private Citizens.

17992042_1767465476896896_4912199922103765877_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom