Article: SHOT Show–Karl Malone: Show Some Respect, Call Him President Trump

I find this ironic given the number of people here who never acknowledged President Obama as the duly elected President.

Ye reap what Ye sow.

I find this ironic given the number of people here who never acknowledged President Obama as the duly elected President.

Ye reap what Ye sow.

Respect is earned not just given. Its also a two-way street.

Former POTUS Obama never showed ANY respect for the office, therefore no respect was given.

We'll see how Trump is.

Contrary to popular belief you can be a black dude and believe in 2a. Makes the moonbats heads explode. But good for him with speaking out. I'd give him a rep point is he was a NES member.

Respect is earned not just given. Its also a two-way street.

Former POTUS Obama never showed ANY respect for the office, therefore no respect was given.

We'll see how Trump is.
And here we have another example of the "My way or the highway" thinking that has paralyzed Congress. The partisans on the other side said the same thing about Bush. ****ing 3rd grader mentality running this country.

Somehow the Majority Center has to regain control of the national government from the partisans on both sides. Republicans were plotting to prevent Obama from accomplishing anything from Day 1, and now the Democrats will be doing the same thing.

And here we have another example of the "My way or the highway" thinking that has paralyzed Congress. The partisans on the other side said the same thing about Bush. ****ing 3rd grader mentality running this country.

Somehow the Majority Center has to regain control of the national government from the partisans on both sides. Republicans were plotting to prevent Obama from accomplishing anything from Day 1, and now the Democrats will be doing the same thing.

The Republicans need to relearn how to plot ;)

Ye reap what Ye sow.

True.

But I think if you're going to make that assertion you're going to have to dig deeper and go a little bit further back and see where all that disrespect came from. It started well before Obama - and I don't think it started on the right hand side of the aisle.

When everybody agrees to a fair fight - a fair fight is what you can have.

When one side keeps pulling underhanded tricks - sooner or later you're going to have to wise up and play the same game - because otherwise you're simply going to lose.

Back
Top Bottom