Ashland?

Anyone know anything about a range in Ashland, MA? There's one there but I cannot dig up any info.

it's an indoor range, pistol only (only rifle allowed is 22lr). about 10 lanes, target holders are beat up but work, ventilation system is so so. range is pretty clean, seems to me that everyone usually cleans up after themselves. open 24hours

I think this is it. I'm not a member there but my friend is, I shoot there with him quite a bit. easy to join and it is fairly cheap.

Ashland fish and game
3 Cordaville Road
Ashland‎ MA‎ 01721
United States

I think this is it. I'm not a member there but my friend is, I shoot there with him quite a bit. easy to join and it is fairly cheap.

Ashland fish and game
3 Cordaville Road
Ashland‎ MA‎ 01721
United States

Close, but it's 3 Ponderosa Road.

Last edited:
Actual shooting facilities consist of an indoor range. Period. The rest of the club consists if an active drinking establishment and softball field.

If getting involved with an active SHOOTING club is your objective look somewhere else.

Actual shooting facilities consist of an indoor range. Period. The rest of the club consists if an active drinking establishment and softball field.

If getting involved with an active SHOOTING club is your objective look somewhere else.

You forgot the Trout Pond, Trails and a Hall. [wink]

Personally, I like the fact that there is few active shooters there. It's nice having the range to myself.

Deezul, send me a pm if you want to check it out.

Sorry, no slam meant on Ashland. There are some nice people there and even a few shooters. I was just trying to direct the OP to someplace where he'll be more likely to interact with avid shooters. SRG and HSA are both good options.

Sorry, no slam meant on Ashland. There are some nice people there and even a few shooters. I was just trying to direct the OP to someplace where he'll be more likely to interact with avid shooters. SRG and HSA are both good options.

No worries, just wanted to point out some of the other things the club has to offer.

I agree that HSA and SRG are great clubs, I'm a member at SRG and love it there. I like the Ashland Fish and Game because it's close(r) to home and has a 24 hour pistol range. I also like to take my dogs there to run and go swimming when there is nobody fishing.

It's unfortunate that there is not more shooters there, hopefully that will change. I have brought in a bunch of people, most of them from NES so our numbers are increasing.

HSA is .22lr for rifle and no limits on handguns. 24/7 access on the indoor range, with wifi. Several members train their retrievers at the pond for retriever trials in the area - they don't seem to disturb the trout or bass.

HSA is .22lr for rifle and no limits on handguns. 24/7 access on the indoor range, with wifi. Several members train their retrievers at the pond for retriever trials in the area - they don't seem to disturb the trout or bass.

Well, almost no limits on handguns. All conventional handgun calibers are fine, but rifle calibers (other than .22) in handguns are not - so you have to limit use of your big bore Thompson Contenders and Rem XP100's to the outdoor range [smile]

+1 for hopkinton, friends are members there and I really like the outdoor range, I also like the idea that you bring your own hangers to the indoor pistol range... I'm thinking about joining even though I live in Lancaster.

For just pistol shooting how is the Ashland place? I live in Natick and go shoot at AFS in Attleboro but when I just want to spend it hour it sucks to drive for over an hour! Any comments/criticisms would rock.

Thanks,
Matt

For just pistol shooting how is the Ashland place? I live in Natick and go shoot at AFS in Attleboro but when I just want to spend it hour it sucks to drive for over an hour! Any comments/criticisms would rock.

Thanks,
Matt

I'm a member there. If you're only interested in handguns it's great. We have a 50 foot indoor range with 9 lanes. Membership is easy and cheap. 75.00 with a key card for 24/7 access and a 25.00 initiation fee gets you in. No work parties or other stuff typically associated with clubs. PM me if you want to come check it out.

Well, almost no limits on handguns. All conventional handgun calibers are fine, but rifle calibers (other than .22) in handguns are not - so you have to limit use of your big bore Thompson Contenders and Rem XP100's to the outdoor range [smile]

I only get grins and smiles when I show up at the HSA indoor range with my Desert Eagle and/or S&W 500 Magnum. [grin] Of course I always offer to let others share in the fun.

Matt - take a look at <www.hsasports.com> 24/7 card key access for the indoor range. Stop by tonight for a look, Plate match starts at 600PM. Good time to see the facility.
Ask for Bob or El Prez..

Anyone here still an active member of Ashland Fish and Game?

Id like to check it out and possibly join.

Back
Top Bottom