• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Assassination attempts are on the rise worldwide — is the US next?

they're getting you ready. Trump spoke out against the banking cartel. They kill everyone that goes against them or tries to. Every presidential assassination or attempt has had to do with the President trying to enforce sound money.

Actions speak louder than words, but if he were to follow through, they'll go after him...

Squeaky Fromme - agent for Citibank. [rofl]

Wait. That means that Chuck Manson is. . . . . . part of the banking cartel! OMG!!!! He's not in prison (wait - did he die yet?). He's really in some club-Fed type location being catered to by the bankers. I bet they give him unlimited checkwriting AND zero ATM fees.

"Other explanations include the rising prevalence of conspiracy theories targeting politicians. In my new co-authored book, “God, Guns, and Sedition,” we explore the rise in assassination threats surrounding both the COVID pandemic and 2020 presidential election, finding that both moments galvanized conspiracy theories that placed Democratic (and even centrist Republican) politicians in the crosshairs. Indeed, the gallows erected outside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, combined with the crowd’s promise to “Hang Mike Pence,” was evidence of this rising trend.”

What a load of BS in this article. Totally ignores the very aggressive language we have been hearing from the left forever, rants on in TDS fashion about Trump, and then brings up the gallows paid for by the taxpayers and erected by Fed bois. 1984 was a warning, not a how to guide., but we are totally there.

"Other explanations include the rising prevalence of conspiracy theories targeting politicians. In my new co-authored book, “God, Guns, and Sedition,” we explore the rise in assassination threats surrounding both the COVID pandemic and 2020 presidential election, finding that both moments galvanized conspiracy theories that placed Democratic (and even centrist Republican) politicians in the crosshairs. Indeed, the gallows erected outside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, combined with the crowd’s promise to “Hang Mike Pence,” was evidence of this rising trend.”

What a load of BS in this article. Totally ignores the very aggressive language we have been hearing from the left forever, rants on in TDS fashion about Trump, and then brings up the gallows paid for by the taxpayers and erected by Fed bois. 1984 was a warning, not a how to guide., but we are totally there.
Nice humble brag

Seriously, I rank infowars above the Hill.
I mean assassinations are on the rise world wide but how do they classify them... technically israel is assassinating hamas leaders... but like they kinda have to

Putins friends keep shooting themselves in the back of the head after taking cyanide while standing on balconies...

So there's reasons they are up as well lol

Back
Top Bottom