• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF Cries They are to Small

Uneducated news reporters -

"That means that we have to work within that system. That means that we have more people there pouring through records." Dettelbach said on "Face the Nation." "For what we call a normal trace, right now we're running at about an eight-day lag."

Uneducated news reporters -

"That means that we have to work within that system. That means that we have more people there pouring through records." Dettelbach said on "Face the Nation." "For what we call a normal trace, right now we're running at about an eight-day lag."
And what good do any of these traces ever result in??

He can run scorched earth as a lame duck. Get him elected and see what he does.
This, to vote third party this time around is about as low IQ as it can get

If trump is elected he will go full scorched earth, and if he doesn’t go full scorched earth it’s better than the democrats. Just his presidency will make them loose it and expose themselves for what they really are even more
maybe MAYBE if we can weed out the cancerous blob in government, we can think about a third Option…. Or after a collapse and I don’t even want to think about the totalitarian moves made on us if we see an economic collapse.

Oh yeah but “muh bump stocks”
He messed up, he gave them an inch and now under biden they are taking a mile. You don’t think he wants retribution for that?

Trump V1 thought he was a bridge between the left and the right
Trump V2 hopefully is the night of the long knives

And I’m not even a MAGA hardo I just pay attention for more than 5 minutes

They say they have to do things with good old-fashioned investigating. That's probably good instead of haphazardly going in and getting the wrong person. Maybe those that are doing the botched no knock raids could learn something with good old-fashioned investigating.
Eff them all.

The GayTF

“Dettelbach said that as the the only federal law enforcement agency to solely deal with violent crime”

Leave it for the States intended to so you cuckhold.

The GayTF

“Dettelbach said that as the the only federal law enforcement agency to solely deal with violent crime”

Leave it for the States intended to so you cuckhold.
99 percent of the ATFs job is effing with gun stores because customers didn't check "Non Hispanic or latino" AND white on the 4473. Violent crime my pistachio sack...

Back
Top Bottom