Aunt of 8-year-old shooting victim charged with possession of firearms, drugs

The 8-year old's family probably bitched and moaned for more gun control publicly, meanwhile, they are busy selling/abusing drugs and keeping illegal firearms at the ready even after the kid's death.

Didn't Menino blame the NRA for the kid's death? [angry]

Clearly we need more laws for people like her to ignore.

unlawful possession of a firearm, trafficking in more than 300 grams of cocaine in a school zone, and possession of Ecstasy

I just read the whole story .............. there must be some misunderstanding, I just don't get it, they look like such nice people. [shocked]

Someone please PM me when the protest march is organized.

No matter what laws are passed, no matter what consequences loom, these people will NEVER change, never smarten up, never see the error of their ways. The upstanding, law abiding citizen has a long road to hoe in the future, and it will grow longer still as the social divide grows ever wider.

This state is circling the drain at an astonishing rate.

The 8-year old's family probably bitched and moaned for more gun control publicly, meanwhile, they are busy selling/abusing drugs and keeping illegal firearms at the ready even after the kid's death.

Didn't Menino blame the NRA for the kid's death? [angry]

Clearly we need more laws for people like her to ignore.

"Liquarry's accidental death June 24 brought familiar calls for tougher gun controls. Mayor Thomas M. Menino suggested the National Rifle Association was partly to blame."

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma..._consumed_a_family_and_an_8_year_old_is_lost/

What a farking ass clown

Let's require permits and a mandatory class before you are allowed to have children. That should solve the problem.
Oh wait, my bad. That would be infringing on their rights. :)

Back
Top Bottom