Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

Guy on another non-gun related forum I am on wants to know why anyone needs an AK or AR to hunt deer. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this doesn't result in more GC, it will certainly result in more tac gear, mraps, Bearcats, copters, and military stuff....

And Bobcats with armor, and uh, some breaching platform.

ETA: This thing.. Did you see it roll by???

image.axd

Guy on another non-gun related forum I am on wants to know why anyone needs an AK or AR to hunt deer. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does he ask questions on foreign topics to him? Also Feinstein said it was legal to hunt people.

And they thought gun sales were strong last Friday.
sales at Hoffman's in CT were brisk at 1:00 preshooting. Hot chick was getting her BF a gift card for him to get a kimber, many contractor and self employed types shopping. Was looking at a ruger 357 with a 6 inch barrel but it looked like it lead a rough life.

CA gun owners are going to get raped again on this, I really hope it was a cartel thing that way more attention will be focused on the then gun control

CA gun owners are going to get raped again on this, I really hope it was a cartel thing that way more attention will be focused on the then gun control

Probably just a few leftover Fast and Furious guns. Or maybe just brought up from Mexico like in olden times.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably just a few leftover Fast and Furious guns. Or maybe just brought up from Mexico like in olden times.

Back
Top Bottom