Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

Unless someone can confirm it's legit, I assume all claims of "they found an IED" can be reduced to "somebody dropped their backpack and ran out".

Every second of their fetishistic coverage increases the chance of a copycat.

You do realize that the media is hoping for that, right? TV news ratings spike after these things. CNN, FOX, MSNBS and others' web sites are swamped with traffic. They make a killing in commercial and ad revenue when something like this happens, and they get to push their agendas more and more.

Unless someone can confirm it's legit, I assume all claims of "they found an IED" can be reduced to "somebody dropped their backpack and ran out".
That and the 'shooter is a Muslim' reports. I hope to God it is but I'm not believing it until it's confirmed.

I just heard on the scanner "guy pretending like he has a gun and is pretending to shoot people"

Probably a bad time to be doing that...

Why would they shoot everybody if they had a target?

i dont think Cartel hit squads give a crap. They probably just shot people for the sake of it.

... In the drug wars, don't the cartels usually target the people around their target as well? Friends, families, acquaintances who are with them at the time are usually targeted as well.

That, or the others were between the shooter and the target, so they just got them out of the way.

If we are all on the Speculatin Bandwagon... there is some twisted logic to an attack on an Environmental Meeting. Hasn't Barry been saying all week that the climate talks in Paris are a way of saying 'screw you' to ISIS? Maybe this is some ISIS wannabe's response. Shoot up a room full of environmentalists.

San Bernadino police just released the name of one suspect as Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, a 28 year-old Qatar citizen

That and the 'shooter is a Muslim' reports. I hope to God it is but I'm not believing it until it's confirmed.

The less we hear about the shooters, the more likely that is in my experience. If the shooters are white males, preferably Christians and straight, the media will tear every square inch of their lives apart looking to not only make them look bad (deservedly), but also to paint anyone with a similar background as them as potential killers. When the shooter is part of a "protected" class, the media sweeps it under the rug almost immediately. Look at some of the recent attacks. After the Navy Yard shooting, you barely heard a thing about it after it was revealed that the bad guy was a gay black man. The guy who shot those two reporters on live TV was the spawn of Satan himself...until it was revealed that he was black, and it quickly was swept under the rug. Even after the marathon bombing, when it was revealed that they were Muslims, the focus shifted from the bombers to the victims and heroes of the day. When they did mention the bombers, they actively avoided the topic of religion...which was their motive for committing their atrocity in the first place.

Farooq Saeed and Tayyeep Bin Ardogan appear to be two of the shooters - still officially unconfirmed, not sure how they got the second name but the first one has been thrown around since this started

Back
Top Bottom