Back to this again!!

When I first post the pic I can't see it, if I click edit on my post and hit save then I can see it but I have to do that every time I try to look at it. So I would say no.

Go to Thread Tools at the top. Click Show Printable Version. Scroll to your post with the pic. You'll see a link to the pic, click it. It will ask you to log on. Log on, the pic will show up by itself. Close the the window, come back to your thread and pics will be back.

Go to Thread Tools at the top. Click Show Printable Version. Scroll to your post with the pic. You'll see a link to the pic, click it. It will ask you to log on. Log on, the pic will show up by itself. Close the the window, come back to your thread and pics will be back.

O.K. I did that, the picture just came up and I did not have to log on, can you guys see the picture? I still can't in the thread.

I logged out and logged back in and I can't see it. But if I do the edit/save thing I can but if I leave the thread or log out I have to edit/save again[hmmm]

No problem here.

IIRC, Reinbeau and a few others had this problem a year or so ago. I think we posted a work-around to it somewhere here. I don't recall any more about it.

No problem here.

IIRC, Reinbeau and a few others had this problem a year or so ago. I think we posted a work-around to it somewhere here. I don't recall any more about it.

This does it.

Back
Top Bottom