bass pro no guns

TommyGunn

Banned
what happend to all the guns at bass pro? nothing i was looking for in stock? what happend? wanted to see the mp9

I spoke to one of the guys at the gun counter last weekend. He said their sales volume has increased dramatically. Said many of their popular guns were sold out and their distributor is having trouble getting more. Same with popular ammo. They're trying but their supply line can't keep up.

Unfortunately with any kind of box store like that they almost never know when they are going to get more of any particular item in. Carl at Four Season always answers my email inquiries quickly and knows when he can have what I am looking for if he doesn't already have it.

With something like my firearms I prefer to keep my business local. I just feel better about dealing with someone who knows who I am.

When I was looking to buy a M&P 9 BPS was selling them for $599. Every other shop I went to(except for the Powderhorn in Hyannis - they were $599) had them in the $480-$500 range. Sparkys in Webster and Four Seasons had the best prices.

Unfortunately with any kind of box store like that they almost never know when they are going to get more of any particular item in. Carl at Four Season always answers my email inquiries quickly and knows when he can have what I am looking for if he doesn't already have it.

With something like my firearms I prefer to keep my business local. I just feel better about dealing with someone who knows who I am.

While that's mostly true, we can usually tell you when we're going to be getting more in stock.

The problem now is when we go and look at our Distributors site, they are showing all zeros for inventory. So, it's not that we don't know what we will get it. We just don't know when we'll get it in because we don't know when the distributor will get more in stock.

I try to order firearms for people all the time, but when we go in Sport South's website. They are out.

If they are out, we're not going to be able to get them in the store.

IIRC First Defense usually has a few of each in stock almost all the time. I saw some in the case when I was there Saturday, just didn't specifically check caliber.
Call them if your close...

Back
Top Bottom