Be prepared when Jihad strikes!!!

If I am in need of a rifle, I will need it NOW, and will not have time to put an AR together. While it may look easy, ever try putting one together under stress?

The perfect "discreet" carry case is a guitar case. They are half the price of rifle cases (or less) and will carry the rifle in one piece.

Don't know what "these" are as whatever you linked too, it blocked at my work.---C-Pher
A plump large breasted woman shooting bad guys with an AR she pulled from a case and assembled.

She’s not “Beautiful” but she looks “comfortable”. :)

Respectfully,

Jkelly

Great Commercial

Great Commercial

And Calvary arms will ship you one of their little ARs with flash supressor for just $1,000!

Its nice to see companys with a sence of humor.[wink]

She looked awkward in that getup, but she's a beautiful woman. I've seen her in their other videos. I like her guns! (the AR's, I mean)

And your point is???---Frosty

That large a breasted woman may not look beautiful but they can look comfortable.

jkelly,I recommend an appointment with your optometrist. Soon.---dwarven1

I guess I could be wrong, would you have any close up video of her naked?

Respectfully,

jkelly

Last edited:
Wish I did!
devilishangel.gif

If I am in need of a rifle, I will need it NOW, and will not have time to put an AR together. While it may look easy, ever try putting one together under stress?

The perfect "discreet" carry case is a guitar case. They are half the price of rifle cases (or less) and will carry the rifle in one piece.

Do they have guitar cases that are legal for rifle carry? Is it legal if it has a lock?

Here is another Cavalry Arms video - I think this is the same woman:---calsdad
If that is "her" then she is prettier then I thought. She’s younger too but still “comfortable” looking. :)

Respectfully,

jkelly

Cool Video

Cool Video[smile]

So thats how those things work..... If she would have been the D.I. in Boot Camp maybe I would have payed ATTENTION.

I can wait for the video on "Field Stripping"[grin]

Back
Top Bottom