Bedford, Mass., woman dead, man fights for life after woman says she shot her parents, DA says

My understanding of this:

1. The boyfriend had an LTC
2. No indication of mental issues with the boyfriend
3. Father was bi-polar. Daughter has mental issues although the specifics of them was not mentioned
4. Having a girl friend with mental issues. Tough call. I once dated a bi-polar woman. Ended badly, would never do it again however at the time it started I was absolutely uneducated on what I was getting myself into.
Possible they were living with the boyfriends parents and it is the boyfriends father's gun?

Right down the road from the house I lived in when I was going to HS. Less than 2 miles from where I live now.

BEDFORD, Mass. —
A woman is dead and a man has life-threatening injuries after a double shooting in Bedford, Massachusetts, according to the Middlesex County District Attorney’s Office.

District Attorney Marian Ryan said police received a 911 call just after 9 a.m. from a Washington Street resident saying a woman who lives in her home told her she just shot her parents.

"The woman went outside, located a car on an adjacent lawn, and inside that car was 56-year-old woman, also a Bedford resident, who was pronounced dead on the scene, and a 56-year-old man who was transported to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries," Ryan said.

The suspect was identified as Jessica Cavallaro, 24. She was arrested and charged with one count of murder, two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon causing serious bodily injury and unlawful possession of a firearm.

Ryan said her office has not confirmed the couple is in fact Cavallaro's parents.

Cavallaro lives with her significant other at a home on Washington Street, and her parents live elsewhere in Bedford, Ryan said.

Carvallaro will be arraigned in Concord Thursday afternoon.

Mass. woman dead, man fights for life after woman says she shot her parents, DA says
This is why I can't get laid. I swipe left on all the fatties and crazies and I'm left with zero matches.......

Investigation Continues after Thursday’s Double Murder​

Investigation Continues after Thursday’s Double Murder - The Bedford Citizen

The most interesting part of the article:

Regarding the firearms charge, Fisher said, “Obviously the district attorney and I feel very strongly about unsecured firearms.” Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan specifically mentioned that in her press conference held on the street late Thursday morning.

Investigation Continues after Thursday’s Double Murder​

Investigation Continues after Thursday’s Double Murder - The Bedford Citizen

The most interesting part of the article:

Regarding the firearms charge, Fisher said, “Obviously the district attorney and I feel very strongly about unsecured firearms.” Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan specifically mentioned that in her press conference held on the street late Thursday morning.
I can say for fact that Chief Fisher was very pro 2A as was the licensing Sgt.

Back
Top Bottom