Belgium melts down over 22,000 firearms into recycled steel

"It is obviously positive for the security of our citizens that these weapons are no longer in use."

Yes. So obviously positive that they had to truck "them to a plant in Ghent in a covert operation taking three days."

If it's so obvious, then why did they need to hide the fact they were doing it?
I'm sure they'll say something to the effect of "to stop criminals from stealing them"

Europe has been a lost cause for awhile. Unfortunately, we aren't learning from their stupidity.
Europe is under the control of:

iu

60 tonnes is 120,000 pounds or 132,000 pounds if one assumes it means metric tons.

For 22,647 guns that is 5.29 lbs of steel per gun! 5.83 it you are in metric tons.

That is a lot of steel for the average weight.

"About 5.9 million guns have been sold through the first three months of 2021, SAAF estimates."

At US gun sales of 58,100 per day, Belgium’s exercise amounts to fewer guns than sold before noon the first business day of 2021, Saturday 2January.

Yes, that too. All the EU junk all over the city.

I was on a flight from Vegas to Boston 2 years ago and next to me sat a woman that worked for the European Union and lived in Belgium. She was telling me how much Belgium has changed since I lived there, how disgusting it is today.
All I can say is that I’m glad England got out of the E.U. Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia are still right-of-center, and they are a nice foil to the remaining loony left E.U. countries.

Why such a covert operation? Would this action be spoken against by the people? High volatility for a ambush from the criminal party?

Theres what 10-12mil people with maybe 1-2 mil gun owners
At least if these numbers are true only 1/4 or less are registering there shit. Well thats how it reads

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom