• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT Benelli Nova 28" for Tactical 12ga short barrel/pistol grip

Hey folks, new member here. Im going through a large estate left over with several fire arms, multiple benelli's include this particular Nova/Ducks Unlimited model with a 28" barrel. I am looking personally for a defense shotgun and to use at the range as well. I wanted an 18" or all around shorter barrel and a pistol grip as a personal preference, and a fair portion of the guns cost seems to the barrel itself at more than $300 and the stock is fixed *Im am NOT looking for a specific model shotgun, Benelli, Mossberg, Dickenson, if you have something that short of fits what im looking for and want do to some hunting with this long Nova let me know! So before i get hosed on a trade in somewhere I figured id see if anyone would be interested in a trade. I hadnt considered an outright sale but if I did the starting price would be somewhere in the $450 area. Unknown on total rounds fired, ive put maybe 30 rounds through it, and it was nearly new when i received from my wifes late grandfather and i cant imagine he shot it much at all. I can provide more detailed pictures if needed.

Accessories- none/no box

Selling terms- negotiable

Email- [email protected]

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

197550309_796236891308837_4047764169164415354_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom