Beretta aka the pistol with the least aftermarket support for simple changes

DarthRevan

NES Member
I want night sights for my Vertec.
I'd love a set of trijicon HDs
I don't want to go and buy a set for a 90-Two if they aren't going to fit correctly.
What have you done for sights?

Call Berretta and trigicon and ask them if the sight cut outs on the guns are the same (for example do they both have a Novak front site cut)

Just bought a set of trijicon ns (BE08) for my vertec. The fronts did not fit (too loose).
But they did fit on my 92a1 perfectly! I am also searching for ns for the vertec that fits.

Just bought a set of trijicon ns (BE08) for my vertec. The fronts did not fit (too loose).
But they did fit on my 92a1 perfectly! I am also searching for ns for the vertec that fits.
Those were the same set I had originally looked at too...

- - - Updated - - -

Does the A1 slide fit with the parts of the Vertec? I know they have the different guide rod set ups.

Have you looked at tooltech? They specialize in Trijicons

- - - Updated - - -

I sent off a 92FS (M9), and they replaced the rear lamps and set a bushing in the integral front blade for the front lamp. Reasonable cost and turn around time, you just send your slide to them.

Beretta is a little nutty. Vertec, Brig, and A1 all have dovetail sights but all are different cuts. Keep in mind the new A3 is a vertec slide. BUSA or Trij should have them in stock or atleast give a definitive part # to pick up cheaper elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom