Is this BS or the MA Holy Grail

I don't know if this is just a scam but it seems to me that it's not an ar, it's a bullpup made with ar parts retaining the mass amount of parts available. I'm tired of 1800 plus bullpups with super expensive or hard to find barrel swaps. Does anyone know about this foolery. Most importantly would it work in MA

Unicorn

It's real.
You can use a normal upper and lower assembly.
But it looks kinda funky with a buffer tube out of the end.

To make it look like the picture, you would need a foxtrot mike or brownells brn upper.
Because those are both container buffer systems in the upper.

So I'm the end after everything, you are close to tavor pricing.

Only differences are calibers

But when it breaks it's ar parts essentially no shipping to iwi no special nonsense just ar parts. Same with mdr or hellion right. Plus you can buy nice new lowers no used pre ban nonsense. Idk but to me it seems better than tavor or mdr.

Outside of a long ass trigger bar and a few other bits, yea it's straight forward.
There's a few reviews on YouTube about it.

I've "built/assembled" all my rifles so, I haven't had to send them in. So I don't have experience in that department.
And just about every pistol I get, I respring/replace wear items as well.

That's what I'm saying though the parts are available. When have you seen spare parts in abundance for a tavor or other bullpup. I'm not arguing just seems more sustainable, and possibly making it more dependable.

Any opinions on legality, I assume it would be fine as it is a bullpup, will need a pinned muzzle device but is there anything else I might need to be concerned about.

Any opinions on legality, I assume it would be fine as it is a bullpup, will need a pinned muzzle device but is there anything else I might need to be concerned about.
its bullpupness is really not relevant. ARs are legal with correct compliance as is this rifle.

Semi-auto rifle with a detachable mag IS an assault weapon if it has 2 or more of the following
  • pistol grip
  • flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor
  • bayo lug
  • grenade launcher
  • folding or telescoping stock
You get one feature and its the pistol grip. So pin and weld a non-flash hider and its good to go. Put the same upper on a standard AR lower with a fixed stock and it is equally legal.

But when it breaks it's ar parts essentially no shipping to iwi no special nonsense just ar parts. Same with mdr or hellion right. Plus you can buy nice new lowers no used pre ban nonsense. Idk but to me it seems better than tavor or mdr.

99.9% of people who think a bullpup is a good idea will never shoot it enough to break it.

its bullpupness is really not relevant. ARs are legal with correct compliance as is this rifle.

Semi-auto rifle with a detachable mag IS an assault weapon if it has 2 or more of the following
  • pistol grip
  • flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor
  • bayo lug
  • grenade launcher
  • folding or telescoping stock
You get one feature and its the pistol grip. So pin and weld a non-flash hider and its good to go. Put the same upper on a standard AR lower with a fixed stock and it is equally legal.
In regards to the features at the end of your post I thought if you bought a lower the mag would have to be pinned as well. That's what the ffl near me said so I wasn't sure if they're just afraid to do it or if it's true. That's why I've been trying to find a healthy work around because a pinned mag rifle would be useless to me.

99.9% of people who think a bullpup is a good idea will never shoot it enough to break it.
I got a bunch of rounds through my AUG now... I'd say it's definitely broken in. I just bought a Hellion because I'm now apparently into bullpups [rofl]

I think bullpups get a bad wrap. Sure, they aren't perfect but they certainly work.

I guess what it comes down to is do I want to try it and see how it works out. I like the way the platform is setup so maybe in a couple months I'll have some show and tell to do. Thanks for all the replies.

In regards to the features at the end of your post I thought if you bought a lower the mag would have to be pinned as well. That's what the ffl near me said so I wasn't sure if they're just afraid to do it or if it's true. That's why I've been trying to find a healthy work around because a pinned mag rifle would be useless to me.
Read the definition of assault weapon in the actual Mass law in Chapt 140 Sect 121
In Mass an AW is what the federal AWB defined as an AW - not what Healy declared to be an assault weapon.

It's real.
You can use a normal upper and lower assembly.
But it looks kinda funky with a buffer tube out of the end.

To make it look like the picture, you would need a foxtrot mike or brownells brn upper.
Because those are both container buffer systems in the upper.

So I'm the end after everything, you are close to tavor pricing.

Only differences are calibers

You cannot use a normal upper for the A3 Tactical bullpup kit, no buffers allowed. You’re thinking of a different one.

The A3 Tactical bullpup kit needs to be bought while specifying which self-contained upper you intend to use (BRN180, JAKL, or Foxtrot Mike). You can buy more adapters to swap uppers later, but they do not offer any for the MCX.

I’m intrigued by this kit since I can just throw an existing SBR lower into it and try a super shorty. No new NFA crap. … but not intrigued enough to actually drop $700 for the chassis and another $900 on a new upper. Especially since I can’t throw a silencer on it.

IMG_0346.jpeg

You are solving a problem that is not real. Healey held a press conference and 99% of dealers and inmates of MA wet their pants. The AWB is unchanged and you do not need a fixed mag. You need a new FFL instead.

^^^ This above is the correct answer!^^^
Listen to Crackpot or better yet go see him or one of the others at the Mill and buy what you want.
Dean Safety, Newtech R&D, KAG, Minuteman to name a few!
Your current FFL is either misinformed or scared, he is giving you bad advice and has you chasing things you don’t need.
That said my wife has the only bullpup we own, a PS90 and she shoots it every week, it is definitely broken in but not broken yet!

Edit: I forgot my son bought an RDB for his birthday but have not shot it yet.

Last edited:
^^^ This above is the correct answer!^^^
Listen to Crackpot or better yet go see him or one of the others at the Mill and buy what you want.
Dean Safety, Newtech R&D, KAG, Minuteman to name a few!
Your current FFL is either misinformed or scared, he is giving you bad advice and has you chasing things you don’t need.
That said my wife has the only bullpup we own, a PS90 and she shoots it every week, it is definitely broken in but not broken yet!

Edit: I forgot my son bought an RDB for his birthday but have not shot it yet.
I appreciate the referral to the Mill, but you could have stopped at "Dean Safety" and made me happier...[rofl]

I appreciate the referral to the Mill, but you could have stopped at "Dean Safety" and made me happier...[rofl]
Sorry about that! We bought the wife's PS90 from you last March. She loves shooting it, compact, light, very accurate, and ambi since she’s a lefty but she does hate loading the magazines haha!

Sorry about that! We bought the wife's PS90 from you last March. She loves shooting it, compact, light, very accurate, and ambi since she’s a lefty but she does hate loading the magazines haha!
I think early PS90s would change to full auto if you put one of it's springs in backwards? Was fixed?

Back
Top Bottom