• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beretta re release Vertec and brigadier

I've carried an M9SE concealed before, in a crowd of about 9000 people. Even had a friend of mine check the concealment out, he's a retired Colonie NY police LT. So folks know, the M9SE is pretty much just a 92FS. I'm a kinid of big guy, but I'm not THAT big.

Now, I certainly wouldn't recommend CCWing this in MA, or any other state where being seen could lose to a loss of CCW permission, but in normal states, it should be OK.

I've carried an M9SE concealed before, in a crowd of about 9000 people. Even had a friend of mine check the concealment out, he's a retired Colonie NY police LT. So folks know, the M9SE is pretty much just a 92FS. I'm a kinid of big guy, but I'm not THAT big.

Now, I certainly wouldn't recommend CCWing this in MA, or any other state where being seen could lose to a loss of CCW permission, but in normal states, it should be OK.

In MA we have Simkin now, not the same ballgame it used to be.

Also printing and getting made is overrated/irrelavant 999 out of 1000 times. Even in MA, unless you're in a sensitive, or non permissive environment, it's not even worth worrying about much.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom