best mass gun shop for ar-15 accessories besides zero hour

Maybe First Defense in Uxbridge?

Supplies are real spotty thanks to our "Gun Salesman of the Year", so I'd call/Email before venturing any distance.

First Defense is a sponsor here and has a sub-forum with contact info.

North Shore Firearms got in some parts and accessories. I honestly didn't look too much at them but they were all from one mfg. May be worth your time if you are in the Middleton/Danvers locale.

Ummm...guys... the title of this thread is "best mass gun shop for ar-15 accessories besides zero hour." Last time I checked, Brownell's was not a Mass gun shop. Perhaps the OP wants to - *gasp* - support a local vendor!

Ummm...guys... the title of this thread is "best mass gun shop for ar-15 accessories besides zero hour." Last time I checked, Brownell's was not a Mass gun shop. Perhaps the OP wants to - *gasp* - support a local vendor!

If you are looking for the best selection of accessories at the best prices, I'm afraid you have to look outside MA. I try to support local vendors when I can, but this isn't one of those occasions. I was just trying to help a shooter get the best value for his $.

If you are looking for the best selection of accessories at the best prices, I'm afraid you have to look outside MA. I try to support local vendors when I can, but this isn't one of those occasions. I was just trying to help a shooter get the best value for his $.

+1 to that! I can hardly tolerate the damn crowds at the local shops these days.

Back
Top Bottom