Best place to pick up a nice SKS?

Hello all,

Going to buy an SKS next thursday and was wondering which shop has the best selection/deals on them...I was thinking of going to Four Seasons but I am clueless as to which stores have the better selections, as I have only ever purchased a gun at a gun show. Any info appreciated!

Thanks,

Scully

Try The Collector's Gallery in Stoneham. They generally have more MilSurp rifles than Four Seasons. The loft is full of MilSurps of all kinds and I've seen several SKS variants there.

I thought that I saw an SKS listed on the FS website for $199 yesterday. I'd call first, as it may well be sold by now.

Call Collectors too.

I thought that I saw an SKS listed on the FS website for $199 yesterday. I'd call first, as it may well be sold by now.

Call Collectors too.

I just tried calling them the guy I spoke to sounded a bit unsure if they still had the $199 used ones, and didn't confirm if they did. He did tell me they had new ones for $380, which is a little more than I'm looking to spend. I think I may check out collectors. Those SKS rifles look like a good multipurpose rifle that I can use for hunting and home defense. Looking forward to getting one! [mg]

If you don't have any luck then check Four Seasons, I saw one there. If not you can checkout <MOD: Sorry, NO names, we got RATS here>. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost nabbed one on the classifieds! oh well...guess I'm gonna have to do a gun shop tour on thursday...not such a bad way to spend a thursday though!

Posted one! Hope it works out...I'd rather give some cash to someone here so they can go and get a new gun too! lol it's like a circle of life [mg]

Just an FYI, I was in Four seasons this morning (saturday) and they had 2 SKS out on the racks. One Yugo and a Norinco. I believe 220 for the Yugo and Close to 300 for the Norinco.

Back
Top Bottom