• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden to Gun Owners: You’ll Need an F-16 to Go Against the Government: President Joe Biden again mocked gun owners over the weekend

Reptile

NES Member
President Joe Biden again mocked gun owners over the weekend, suggesting they will need F-16 fighter jets if they are really serious about taking on the government.

Townhall reported Biden speaking to reporters, referencing Thomas Jefferson’s famous quote, “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

Biden said, “And I love people who say, the ‘blood of liberty,’ or excuse me, ‘the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots.’ Well, guess what, man, I didn’t see a whole lot of patriots that are out there walking around making sure that we have these weapons…And if you really want to worry about the government, you need an F-16.”

Biden made a similar statement in the middle of summer 2023 following from similar ridicule a year before.

On June 21, 2023, the Washington Examiner noted Biden was pushing for a ban on AR-15 rifles when he said, ““We have to change. There’s a lot of things we can change, because the American people by and large agree you don’t need a weapon of war. I’m a Second Amendment guy. I taught it for four years, six years in law school. And guess what? It doesn’t say that you can own any weapon you want.”

He went on to say, “You know, I love these guys who say the Second Amendment is … you know, the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots,” Biden said. “Well, if [you] want to do that, you want to work against the government, you need an F-16. You need something else than just an AR-15.”

now joe thinks maine is someplace in gaza...and he needs michelle wu to tell the folks in new hampshire how to spell BIDEN on the ballot cause he forgot that also. yup, the leader of the free world, our uncle joe!

The 2nd Amendment clearly says "arms"...not "firearms", not "rifles", not "muskets", not "pistols", etc. It means that the People can have under their control weapons with which to outfit local militias which are supposed to exist.

PS Fk off Commies

He should tell that to the Vietnamese, Algerians, Chinese Communists, Taliban, etc. Also, according to everyone's favorite military industrial complex company, the RAND corporation, the "iron fist" counterinsurgency method (you know, using F-16s against civilians) is not typically effective. They should try not pi%$#^& everyone off, which is much more effective.

He should tell that to the Vietnamese, Algerians, Chinese Communists, Taliban, etc. Also, according to everyone's favorite military industrial complex company, the RAND corporation, the "iron fist" counterinsurgency method (you know, using F-16s against civilians) is not typically effective.
...cuz it pushes a whole bunch of people closer to their Gerald Celente Moment.

We do not need AR-15s to go against our military.

We may need AR-15s to go against tyrants in government, their friends, family, and enablers in mainstream media and big tech.
Now, when _I_ say things like that, everyone gets bent out of shape.

What a despicable man.
I can honestly say until FJB allegedly became president, I have never hated a man (Obama came close) but I truly hate this idiot. This man has absolutely NO redeeming qualities.

He and his troop of fools are destroying this country and the worst part of it is, many, some even here on NES, will still vote for this addle brained stooge if he runs again. [banghead]

Last edited:
He should tell that to the Vietnamese, Algerians, Chinese Communists, Taliban, etc. Also, according to everyone's favorite military industrial complex company, the RAND corporation, the "iron fist" counterinsurgency method (you know, using F-16s against civilians) is not typically effective. They should try not pi%$#^& everyone off, which is much more effective.
Exactly this!

I can honestly say until FJB allegedly became president, I have never hated a man (Obama came close) but I truly hate this idiot. This man has absolutely NO redeeming qualities.

He and his troop of fools are destroying this country and the worst part of it is, many, some even here on NES, will still vote for this addle brained stooge if he runs again. [banghead]
...and they're doing it on purpose. It's not accidental any more than his and his whore running mate's installation was accidental.

The bottom line is, if it ever came to a shooting war between civilians and the Feral Government, the government would need a lot of body bags.

No, Secret Service, that is not a threat. I'm too f***ing old to go to war. But you're screwing with people having God given rights, whose said rights have been sufficiently protected by the Constitution (so far) that DO have the ability to follow through, yeah. You should be worried.

Also, Im obviously drunk, so mods, please delete this in the monring.

Back
Top Bottom